The same winner everyday?

rtsl35

I recently joined instantcashsweepstakes.com, and they list the winners to the daily drawing of $50. And everyday, they show the same person's name. Not only that, she is not only winning $50 a day, but $100! How is this possible :roll:

I recently joined instantcashsweepstakes.com, and they list the winners to the daily drawing of $50. And everyday, they show the same person's name. Not only that, she is not only winning $50 a day, but $100! How is this possible :roll:

People can make surveys and the winning one for the week wins the $100.00 Those little stars where after you answer is where you can give 1 to 5 stars. To submit a survey at the end scrool down and I think there is where you make your surveys........ :)

People can make surveys and the winning one for the week wins the $100.00 Those little stars where after you answer is where you can give 1 to 5 stars. To submit a survey at the end scrool down and I think there is where you make your surveys........ :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I was going to say, how is this person receiving that much money, daily! Now I see! Thanks for the tip 1957horses :wink: