Valued Opinions: scraping the bottom of the barrel, again.

nt_eagle

So, after patiently waiting and NOT getting ANY reply whatsoever via e-mail or leaving voice messages (like one Member on here repeatedly TOLD us to do constantly to complain to them!) for weeks on-end, I get an e-mail from Valued Opinions this morning stating their 'New Offer' of only $10 for a $50 Restaurant.com GIft Card. Currently, I am STILL waiting on two Pending Credits that are over Two Months old now (totaling $4.00), in order to get my last VISA GC, so I can leave this Limey-ridden Survey Company! I WOULD use the Amazon.com Gift Card, IF I can get one of the Pending Credits credited to my Account!

But no, that would be too simple of them to reply to why I have not been credited within the '28 Days' they say they strive to credit Accounts! How low do these Limeys have to go to get rid of these Restaurant.com GC's? When they are, imo, ILLEGALLY charging a $2.00 Fee for Amazon.com GC's? Of course, I saw how 'well' their June Sweepstakes went after they announced that. Still rarely a Survey to be found in my inbox, and if there was one, I was almost automatically screened-out! Granted, I have nothing against the Restaurant.com GC's, since there is ONE Establishment within 5 miles of where I live that takes them, AND does have edible grub. But, why should I be forced to take this Offer by them? This is what I am getting by this e-mail. They can send e-mails for their Promotions, but cannot answer one simple e-mail from over a Month ago from one of their Members?

Alot of GOOD my complaining did. Thanks, Hun!

• 2 weeks later...

I am convinced Valued Opinions is about to shutter the store and screw us all. I have been waiting 3 months for a $.75 pending credit that would allow me to cash out. Used to be my favorite. Now they are just criminal.

they are getting to be as bd as Ipoll. i cant even hardly get past clicking on the link and wham! im DQed or quoatas full. :x and i keep up all my profiles and do all the little profilers they send out every so often. just dont understand. :?

If you have a complaint, and have already tried to privately contact them without results, then post it on their FB wall. Call them out publicly. If their FB wall is full of mostly complaints instead of benign messages maybe they will wise up and change the way they do business. At the very least 'like' posts that reflect your feelings.

And if you think a $2 fee is bad--consider the $5 fee they suddenly added in order to get a $20 Visa code. That's 25% of the value. Yes I emailed them about it privately and got a reply that they'd pass along my comments, etc. After that I began periodically posting messages on their FB page and liking others' posts when they complained about similar problems.

Yes, my pending credits are taking forever to post to my account as well and I also almost always get DQ'ed now. I actually completed a survey that took over an hr to finish and when I submitted my final question, instead of getting an acknowledgement it was completed, I got a notice that the survey was now closed.

I don't know what is going on with the company, but it can't be good--they are going downhill fast. I hope they revert to being a decent company again, but who knows.

Ever since I cashed out about a month or so ago I haven't done another survey and wont.I'm almost down to do only a handful of survey companies now.I refuse to help someone make money when they treat me awful.If you want me to respect you then respect me and pay me in the time you say you will.

I have one cashout pending and I had some points already in my account. I am up to $15.25 and I should have almost $20 pending. But they aren't showing up yet. And I have pending that has been that way for a few weeks now.