Myview 24 hour Amazon

fiestyvermin

So Saturday night I put in for a amazon on the myview website and according to their site it says 24 hours to receive the award. I am now into my 2nd day and nothing yet. More garbage from another survey company. If they say 24 hours at one second over 24 hours they should or need to be required to pay a penalty for every hour they are over the promised time. Totally unacceptable. I have used amazon with them quite a few times and do not remember the 24 hour thing but it does not matter. These companies REFUSE to stand behind their promises and treat takers like cattle being led to slaughter.

I put in for AMAZON on Friday and got it 10 minutes later. It is getting harder to qualify for there surveys, most of the points I'm getting is the 100 points for dq. It is taking a month or so before getting the 33950 needed.......... :x

I did pretty good and did around 4600 on Saturday, but nothing since. And yesterday there were no surveys for me at all.

I did pretty good and did around 4600 on Saturday, but nothing since. And yesterday there were no surveys for me at all.

There are rarely Surveys on Sundays with MyView, at least from what I have experienced in Two Years with them.

It took a little over 24 hours about 40 give or take but I did get paid, which I never doubted. If being a weekend is going to delay payments, I know according to 1957 he/she got there amazon almost immediately, it just took a little longer for me I wasnt holding my mouth the right way when I put in for the payment.

I find it amazing that these companies expect and demand honesty from the takers but rarely do they return the favor. They demand credible and honest but how many of them actually give back what they demand?

So Saturday night I put in for a amazon on the myview website and according to their site it says 24 hours to receive the award. I am now into my 2nd day and nothing yet. More garbage from another survey company. If they say 24 hours at one second over 24 hours they should or need to be required to pay a penalty for every hour they are over the promised time. Totally unacceptable. I have used amazon with them quite a few times and do not remember the 24 hour thing but it does not matter. These companies REFUSE to stand behind their promises and treat takers like cattle being led to slaughter.

Maybe they possibly sold out of that Amazon gift card (as they usually do) but you chose it right before they marked it as out of stock. Just a guess.