Opinion Outpost is trying to pull one over on me!

theskyhunter

much to my surprise after i had just compleated a survey from them they showed how much i had in rewards like they usually do and lo and behold it only showed the measly .50 i had just made! i said to myself this aint right. so i looked on my account and sure enough there were several surveys i had compleated for a total of around $5. i emailed them and asked whats going on? ill let ya know their response when i get it..if i do.

That's happened to me a few times. I just figured there was something wrong with their completion page. My full current amount always showed on the Dashboard though, and that's what matters, so I didn't worry about it.

That's happened to me a few times. I just figured there was something wrong with their completion page. My full current amount always showed on the Dashboard though, and that's what matters, so I didn't worry about it.

there-in is the problem that really got me. i went to the dashboard and it showed only the .50 survey i had just done and then i checked to make sure on my survey history & sure enough there were 4 or 5 Surveys i had compleated since my last redeemption back in april of this year. something is definately wrong.

there-in is the problem that really got me. i went to the dashboard and it showed only the .50 survey i had just done and then i checked to make sure on my survey history & sure enough there were 4 or 5 Surveys i had compleated since my last redeemption back in april of this year. something is definately wrong.

Ohhh, okay. I'd thought you meant your dashboard showed all the surveys and your credits for them.

well this a stange week going on here. i went to the site 2day and the right amount is there now..for a while anyways.. :?

They pay bad, but they won't rip you off. It's just a glitch. I would rather have a site that pays kind of crappy and at least I trust. They always get back to me.

OK, So Opinion Outpost reactivated my account. I got 70 points and it says 50 points for a $5.00 amazon. But when I tried to redeem for a amazon I got this in red letters

"We cannot process your claim at this time. Please be sure that when you claim your rewards, you are claiming through the panel to which you belong"

Now what does that mean?? I did the surveys through Opinion Outpost!!................. :roll:

OK, So Opinionoutpost reactivated my account. I got 70 points and it says 50 points for a $5.00 amazon. But when I tried to redeem for a amazon I got this in red letters

"We cannot process your claim at this time. Please be sure that when you claim your rewards, you are claiming through the panel to which you belong"

Now what does that mean?? I did the surveys through opinionoutpost!!................. :roll:

When I try to redeem my points via PayPal, I am keep getting "your session has expired, please log-in again". I keep logging in, keep trying to redeem my points and keep getting the same message. I've tried different browsers, but continue to have the same issue.

There are tons of technical problems others are discussing on the FB page, so maybe they'll fix this soon!

I am getting a lot of error messages. I am doing a survey thinking I am in and after about 40 minutes... A message popped up about they have enough responses. That hurts. :x

I am getting a lot of error messages. I am doing a survey thinking I am in and after about 40 minutes... A message popped up about they have enough responses. That hurts. :x

You should email customer service with the survey number and explain how much time you put into the survey and that if they had enough respondents, you shouldn't have been allowed to continue for 40 minutes. They are pretty good at adding points when you have a justified complaint.

You should email customer service with the survey number and explain how much time you put into the survey and that if they had enough respondents, you shouldn't have been allowed to continue for 40 minutes. They are pretty good at adding points when you have a justified complaint.

Thanks! :idea: