dont forget these sites

danielle1234

hey everyone. if you like amazon gc's, dont forget about clearvoicesurveys, resolution research and usatalksnow. they are all from the same company, but is extremely easy to redeem for $10 amazon. if you dont qualify for a survey, they give you 10 cents.

hey everyone. if you like amazon gc's, dont forget about clearvoicesurveys, resolution research and usatalksnow. they are all from the same company, but is extremely easy to redeem for $10 amazon. if you dont qualify for a survey, they give you 10 cents.

:evil: I cannot recommend Clearvoicesurveys.com. I had about $9 with them, attempted every survey but did not reach cashout at the end of the year. They started deleting my points. A scam. Read terms of service item 7.

at one point that happened to me, so i emailed them and gave me all my points back, $16. But i started in january so

i have till december. also if you want more surveys it is better to login every so often than to wait for their emails.

What is their cashout amount and how long does it take surveys to credit? Also, how many surveys do they typically send and for how much? I couldn't find this info on the websites...I'm guessing it's the same for all of them since their Terms of Use are identical.

I found this on the Resolution Research site:

The rewards represented in the ‘Rewards’ area of the site and the minimum redemption amount are subject to change by Resolution Research at any time without prior notice. Rewards earned from participating in surveys are valid for one year from the award date. If unused on the 366th day after being deposited into your account, your reward will expire and be removed from your Member Account Balance. For example, if you are awarded $5.00 on February, 15, 2007 and by February 16, 2008, the expired $5.00 reward will be removed from your account leaving a balance of $0.00.

Normally I'd just hit the "x" in the corner after reading that but it depends on their cashout amount and how long it takes money to build. If their cashout is $10.00 and they send say, three $2 surveys a month, then I could possibly look into that.

for clearvoicesurveys, usatalknow and resolutionresearch are available also, but better to just do one as they share surveys.

$10.00 cash out, $0.10 if you dont qualify. I would recommend logging into the site every few days or so for 2-3 surveys listed.

all money is pending for about 2-3 days. surveys are between $0.50 to $2.00. quick earner for amazon.

I love them, since the cash out for amazon is so low ($10.00). The thing with them is, if you log onto their site at different times of the day, they may or may not have surveys. But don't just log on Once for the day, cause it changes throughout the day, I find. The surveys tho, do seem sometimes longer and sometimes not worth it. But it REALLY depends. I still like them alot.