I think you gov and or polling point added a new reward

footfree

I get a email from them this morning saying they have added a new reward.I think it's 75,000 points and you get a $40 AGC.Which is better then 35,000 points fro a $15 AGC.Which I still think is too high for what you are getting,heck for another 25,000 points you get $100 dollars so that is no way equal.Well guess what?They no longer have the $100 check it's a Prepaid Visa card.

Plus 30,000 points for 2 movie tickets is also inflated.I went a couple of weeks ago and the cost was $10. per ticket.Didn't cost me a thing because I do coke rewards I got 3 movie tickets,1 large popcorn and 3 large sodas for free.It would have cost me $60 if I had to pay for it.I really do think movie tickets cost more then that my daughter goes a lot and she says it's 12 a ticket. Got off track. I don't know, I really don't want to wait another 5 years to cash out for a Visa card.Not really sure how I feel about this.

I will not be waiting around for the $100. I am at 55,600 and I have been there for 3 years. This makes no sense to me, so I think I will try to cash out as soon as I can for whatever I can get, and be done with it. I am tired of making nothing for taking up so much time. thanks for posting this, I hadn't checked lately and I didn't get an email as yet.

I am so glad I was able to cash out last week for the $100 check before they changed it. It took a little over 2 years. I noticed lately that if I log in to the site, later that day or the next they would send a survey. They usually send just one survey a week.