Memberships for multiple household members?

ksedwar

I know there are a few but don't remember what panels allow multiple memberships from the same household. I thought Darwins Data allowed it but I can't find it in writing on the website. I've been reading through various ToS agreements from different panels and it's getting frustrating and time consuming.

Does anyone know of any off the top of their head? Please list them if you do. Thanks! 8)

Great topic. 8)

I have a roommate who would love to do Tellwut but I'm scared they will ban me and cancel my account if he tries to do it because they'll think I have 2 accounts. I've grown accustomed to those gift cards every month and don't want to lose them.

Darwin's data does.. I confirmed it with what they said on their FB page.. as long as family member's have different emails, they can sign up.. I was concerned about it messing things up for the panel if one person has '10 family members'... if you know what i mean.

Great topic. 8)

I have a roommate who would love to do Tellwut but I'm scared they will ban me and cancel my account if he tries to do it because they'll think I have 2 accounts. I've grown accustomed to those gift cards every month and don't want to lose them.

I'd email them explaining your situation.. maybe you can confirm his individual identity for them so the both of you can do the site. Just so they know you're not pulling something with them I don't see why there would be a problem.