Opinion Outpost Door Wins

fiestyvermin

I always do the doors when DWQed from their surveys and have maybe 5 dollars to show for the Hundreds of times attempting. That being said, for the first time today I won 20 points but I am pissed that those wins do not show up INSTANTLY on reward page. I have won 5 before and it they are instant why not do the same with 20 is really poor. It makes no sense, surveys to post instantly but the doors?

Of course with the income involved with their surveys it makes 100% sense as to why they post instantly.

I would send an email. It happened to me once and the credit didn't show until they got and replied to the email I sent.

I always do the doors when DWQed from their surveys and have maybe 5 dollars to show for the Hundreds of times attempting. That being said, for the first time today I won 20 points but I am pissed that those wins do not show up INSTANTLY on reward page. I have won 5 before and it they are instant why not do the same with 20 is really poor. It makes no sense, surveys to post instantly but the doors?

Of course with the income involved with their surveys it makes 100% sense as to why they post instantly.

First of all, congrats on the win! I can't win to save my soul. So my hat is off to you. As to why it doesn't instantly show up, it SHOULD. If it is a win, they should be it in the account right away. They used to before they were taken over. I used to do at least $30 in a couple of months and I don't do $30 in a year now. So if you are making any money, good for you.

There is no excuse for door wins not Crediting instantly. I did email and got a response this morn that they credited the 20 to my account. Nothing mentioned of why it didnt credit which would be really nice to know. If this happens again I will take a screen shot and save it to find out if I get credited. With them not instantly crediting wins, I remember when I won 50 it was automatic I want to kno

i gave it up due to the time it takes plus that annoying 'haha you lost' sound effect they have when you lose.. makes me want to break the computer.