outpost-problem

peach6

Is anybody having a problem with OO? I keep getting the same survey after clicking on it it says it's closed but doesn't let me move on to another survey it just keeps coming back.

yep. all day. same 10 point/15 min survey over and over again.
thank you I am glad that it's not just me.

Same! I'm glad you posted.

Maybe we need a board devoted to technical problems with surveys. That way we'll know it's not just us (or it is just us). Moderators--are you listening?

I have also received 5 follow up surveys in the last 3 days for a product test which I never received.I can't be sure but I really don't remember being asked to do one on frozen food from OO.I waited a couple days just in case I did get them.I emailed them yesterday but have not gotten a response yet.Not sure what is going on with them.I used to have good luck calling them but now they usually just want you to leave a message.I need to talk to a real person.

I am having the same problem.

I took three surveys early this morning... After 12pm the problem arise. :?::?:

Yes, I'm having that same problem.

OO really needs to figure things out; there's always some technical issue or another on their site.

I have also received 5 follow up surveys in the last 3 days for a product test which I never received.I can't be sure but I really don't remember being asked to do one on frozen food from OO.I waited a couple days just in case I did get them.I emailed them yesterday but have not gotten a response yet.Not sure what is going on with them.I used to have good luck calling them but now they usually just want you to leave a message.I need to talk to a real person.

I emailed them last week and I got a response in a couple of hours.

They do answer your email. :|

Is anybody having a problem with OO? I keep getting the same survey after clicking on it it says it's closed but doesn't let me move on to another survey it just keeps coming back.[/quote

Same here. Starting early this morning and has continued throughout the day. Where is tech support? If you are going to have surveys 7 days a week--you should provide tech support. :cry:

Is anybody having a problem with OO? I keep getting the same survey after clicking on it it says it's closed but doesn't let me move on to another survey it just keeps coming back.

Same thing here. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. Thanks for posting so we can figure this out!

They keep sending me the same invitation, now with a reminder tag on it, and when I click on it they say "we have no surveys for you at this time, so why not update your profile?"

Which I already did. And it was longer than most of their surveys. But that doesn't seem to register with their database.

Between them and the Ipsos mid-survey crashes, it's starting to look like all of these sites are programmed by 4 year olds in Bangladeshi sweatshops.