Global Test Market Wording Change for Prize Draws

fiestyvermin

They just started doing this and I totally missed the zero points so I hope no one else does what I did and give them free surveys.

GlobalTestMarket is looking for your opinion. Don't miss out on being rewarded for sharing your opinions. Complete this survey today!

A new survey is available

Survey Number: 263992

Reward for Survey Completion: 30 quarterly sweepstakes entries

Start Now >

You may also access the survey by copying the following URL into your browser:

I totally missed the prize draws. They are even wording it the same as the market points to try and create confusion. Watch your surveys and read them carefully or you will get played like I did.

I did not read it correctly and thought it was for market points. It happened once but once is enough. I do nothing for prize draws and if they dont value my time enough to pay for it then I do not waste my time as it is valuable and I cherish every minute.

I will be watching for that now. I don't seem to be getting as many surveys from them now and I think it is getting harder to qualify.

I didn't seem to get too many paying surveys after the second time I cashed out, and I had a ton that had no points attached to them at all. I dumped them.

I know but they have never listed prize draws in 30 before. I am well aware of how they list their surveys after 5 years of working with them but in all the years I have never seen it listed as 30 prize draws. I have seen the 3 quite a few times but never 30 the only 30's I have seen is market points and when I read I did not read it close enough and missed the prize draws.

I know but they have never listed prize draws in 30 before. I am well aware of how they list their surveys after 5 years of working with them but in all the years I have never seen it listed as 30 prize draws. I have seen the 3 quite a few times but never 30 the only 30's I have seen is market points and when I read I did not read it close enough and missed the prize draws.

i think they getting a little desparate for people to do the sweeps now. thats why i think they are giving 30 or so entries now. hoping theyll drag a few more in that way. aint gonna work for me, ill tell ya that tright now! :):D

i think they getting a little desparate for people to do the sweeps now. thats why i think they are giving 30 or so entries now. hoping theyll drag a few more in that way. aint gonna work for me, ill tell ya that tright now! :):D

Same here, SHAME ON THEM............... :twisted:

Just a suggestion to everyone...

They seem to send out a survey once every 3 weeks or so for 3 sweepstakes entries. It is basically a bunch of profile questions and is actually hosted by GTM. Once I started doing these, I got a LOT more surveys. I have been making anywhere from $80-$100 a month with them since I started completing this survey. I also find that I am opted out of a lot less surveys. If you do not complete this, that may be why you haven't gotten as many surveys.

Just a suggestion to everyone...

They seem to send out a survey once every 3 weeks or so for 3 sweepstakes entries. It is basically a bunch of profile questions and is actually hosted by GTM. Once I started doing these, I got a LOT more surveys. I have been making anywhere from $80-$100 a month with them since I started completing this survey. I also find that I am opted out of a lot less surveys. If you do not complete this, that may be why you haven't gotten as many surveys.

getting alot of surveys from has never been a problem for me since ive been with them now for 5 or 6 yrs. ive maybe done a few sweeps over that time and not any in a few yrs. now. i probably get at the very least 25 a week from em. just dont qualify for the majority. like most of us on here have have this happen to them, i dont "qualify" for are the ones where i spend alot of minutes doing one and then im told at the end i dont qualify or "quotas" are full. im glad you one of the fortunate ones who do well.

I was almost ready to do one. just saw the 30 at first, thanks to you speaking up I would have done it............ :wink:

Yeah, I did think something looked "off" with the so-called "prize drawing" invites. Didn't know exactly what it was, because my brain is conditioned to lose interest any time they send an invite with no points.

Guess that screwing up the whole rewards system wasn't enough "fun" for them, so they had to create a whole new set of headaches.

Yeah, I did think something looked "off" with the so-called "prize drawing" invites. Didn't know exactly what it was, because my brain is conditioned to lose interest any time they send an invite with no points.

Guess that screwing up the whole rewards system wasn't enough "fun" for them, so they had to create a whole new set of headaches.

:roll::lol::lol::shock: