Springboard America cash out

fiestyvermin

This makes my 4th or 5th cash out with Springboard but what I was told today is very likely to get them dropped. The surveys are decent and easy to complete but this cash out has taken me right at a year maybe a little longer to earn. So the money is sitting in my account till it gets to 50 and finally after all this time I put in for a Paypal and I have to wait ANOTHER 8 weeks for them to pay me. They have been paid over and above what I have earned and I will wait 8 weeks, not like I have much choice, but I am not sure if I will continue or not. When rewards have been building for over a year, while they are making interest on the balance. then to say I have to wait another 8 weeks is totally unacceptable.

Agreed, I got rid of them quite some time ago. I wonder why it takes so darned long to get the codes and cards. That makes no sense to me.

This makes my 4th or 5th cash out with Springboard but what I was told today is very likely to get them dropped. The surveys are decent and easy to complete but this cash out has taken me right at a year maybe a little longer to earn. So the money is sitting in my account till it gets to 50 and finally after all this time I put in for a Paypal and I have to wait ANOTHER 8 weeks for them to pay me. They have been paid over and above what I have earned and I will wait 8 weeks, not like I have much choice, but I am not sure if I will continue or not. When rewards have been building for over a year, while they are making interest on the balance. then to say I have to wait another 8 weeks is totally unacceptable.

I hear ya.............. :?

Same with pure profile.................2 years sitting at $21.55 I get a survey today for $4.00 and completed it that I even got off my chair and was jumping up and down for joy and my dogs start barking, waking my 89 year young mom up. All to find out the STUPID REDEEM button doesn't work.................. :twisted:

I have flooded the email with requests to redeem........ :?

The dirty dogs (not my dogs, the survey button)............... :!::!::!:

I know how you feel .I just cashed out with Ipsos and they said I would have to wait 4 to 6 weeks.I thought it use to be shorter then that so I went back and checked .It use to be 1 to 3 weeks,so it looks like they are starting to change the payout lengths.Don't you think they should tell you this because I dont remember getting an update about this from Ipsos or Springboard? The only good thing about Ipsos is that it doesn't take as long to accumulate like Springboard,even though lately it does seem to take longer to acquire that many points.