Opinion Outpost survey DQ after race questions

fiestyvermin

I start this survey with OO its about video games and what I like about role playing. There was a few quality checks in the survey which I answered correctly but at the very end, after working on the survey for 15 minutes it asks me if I am hispanic/latino right below that is a response that says do not wish to answer. I select do not wish to answer and the minute I do DQed. Why in the world put in a response asking about answers if the minute you do they are disqualifying. Needless to say I sent a email to OO but I doubt it accomplishes anything at all This was very close to the end and totally unacceptable.

I start this survey with OO its about video games and what I like about role playing. There was a few quality checks in the survey which I answered correctly but at the very end, after working on the survey for 15 minutes it asks me if I am hispanic/latino right below that is a response that says do not wish to answer. I select do not wish to answer and the minute I do DQed. Why in the world put in a response asking about answers if the minute you do they are disqualifying. Needless to say I sent a email to OO but I doubt it accomplishes anything at all This was very close to the end and totally unacceptable.

this so much of the problem with these survey/panels now. why dont they do the real qualifing questions at the start so we dont have to waste our valuable time doing them. just wish they would stop dragging us around. :x

I agree, besides, they ask those questions in the beginning, so why again at the end............. :roll:

That's completely unfair to DQ at the end. I do know that if you check "prefer not to answer" in the beginning for the many of the demographics questions (race, income, age, etc) some surveys will DQ you but at the end is just annoying.

I just got dq'ed from an iPoll survey ($5 for 9 minutes) after I answered what my race was. They didn't even say they had enough respondents for my quota group. Just got redirected as a 'respondent fail'! Just because I am of a certain race!? hmmmmm.....

It does matter, though. Because people of different races and different income classes shop and buy in different ways. And because we, as a country, MAKE it matter. If it didn't matter, no one would be giving a second thought to Trayvon Martin.

• 1 month later...

I was DQ'ed yesterday on an iPoll survey regarding the NFL at the VERY END of the survey after I answered the race question. It must've literally been the last question on the survey or close to it since I answered dozens of questions before that, getting to the typical classification questions that appear either at the very beginning or the very end.

:evil: