Ipoll/ Surveyhead sucks

avemaria

I went to the BBB on this company, waiting to hear if they give me anything after this. That was the biggest messed up survey I have ever been involved with. I should have dumped it the first time I couldn't log into the diary. But no, I did it. Will let you all know what happens, but I would bet it won't be good news.

I went to the BBB on this company, waiting to hear if they give me anything after this. That was the biggest messed up survey I have ever been involved with. I should have dumped it the first time I couldn't log into the diary. But no, I did it. Will let you all know what happens, but I would bet it won't be good news.

O I hope not for your sake................. :cry:

just hating this company right now and not sure what to say about it..

Well...what prompted today's comment?

it just frustrates me to see my dashboard every day and the reduced amounts.. that and i'm disqualifying a lot more.. many times i just enter my sex and age and i get cut.. it's like OO has taken over their operation.. and sadly i'm doing better on OO right now than on Ipoll... i miss when it was surveyhead.. it was a much better company to deal with.. and more worthwhile.

• 1 year later...

iPoll and the uSamp company no longer care about users...it doesn't help that most of their panel ops team left over a year ago and have just now been replaced. Their panel sites are an afterthought to them now.

Of course, it's sad I'm finding this string of comments 2 years after it ended.

• 1 month later...

One of their Modus Operandi is open 100 of panels. Then just close them.

You cannot cash out before 50$.On last search I found 33 panels opened and closed by Usamp.

Guess what amount they have ripped off.

Tech-facts lost-48.77 $

Vizupanel lost-17.45 $

JD POWER LOST 36.24 $.

CAN'T DO ANY THING ABOUT THIS.THIS IS TOTALLY UNREGULATED.

For an American this amounts are peanuts true but for third world that's a lot of money.

• 2 months later...
iPoll and the uSamp company no longer care about users...it doesn't help that most of their panel ops team left over a year ago and have just now been replaced. Their panel sites are an afterthought to them now.

Of course, it's sad I'm finding this string of comments 2 years after it ended.

I never thought they did care... :roll: