greeting card

1957horses

Hey avemaria, can a person do another greeting card for 3 months if it has been a year??............ :roll:

I'm asking because I am suppost to start one next month from Gratispoint. The one last year was from Surveyhead. I know they are in the same family, but I don't want to start it and be told I already completed it......... :?

I did the qualifier about 2 weeks ago on ipoll and it said congratulations you are approved for the panel and will receive an email soon with instructions.

So far, nothing.

I did this one about a year ago. I'm thinking about 14 months ago. So maybe they made a mistake and I don't qualify after all. I'll let you know if they finally send the invitation.

I did the qualifier about 2 weeks ago on ipoll and it said congratulations you are approved for the panel and will receive an email soon with instructions.

So far, nothing.

I did this one about a year ago. I'm thinking about 14 months ago. So maybe they made a mistake and I don't qualify after all. I'll let you know if they finally send the invitation.

No you will get an email on or before the 1st of August. That will be the starting date and will end on on October 31. Then it might take a few weeks before it's approved, then another waiting before your approved. You'll get it in time for CHRISTmas so that's a plus.................. :D

Well, that's awesome. Thanks for the info cause I was beginning to wonder. :o) Sounds good to me.

Glad to put your mind at ease.............. :)

If you have already done a a greeting card already, You can't do it again............. :cry:

Dear Member

Thank you for the email.

I would like to to tell you that if you have don the greeting card panel study once you cannot take it again from the same email address, If you got the invite on other account but if the address associated to that account is same as of previously used for greeting card study then you will not be able to take the study again.

Please feel free to contact us for your queries.

Jake Wilson

Customer Support

O well, better to find this out now before doing it and finding out it would be marked invaled after working on it for 3 months.................. :roll:

If you have already done a a greeting card already, You can't do it again............. :cry:

Dear Member

Thank you for the email.

I would like to to tell you that if you have don the greeting card panel study once you cannot take it again from the same email address, If you got the invite on other account but if the address associated to that account is same as of previously used for greeting card study then you will not be able to take the study again.

Please feel free to contact us for your queries.

Jake Wilson

Customer Support

O well, better to find this out now before doing it and finding out it would be marked invaled after working on it for 3 months.................. :roll:

Hmmmmm... I gave them a different email address this time so I wonder. Although now that I think about it, I got accepted through iPoll and that is the same way I got accepted last time and I have only one email that's exclusive for iPoll. So I guess I'm out too if that is how they know. Time will tell.

I'll update you after August 1st and let you know though.

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot all about this thread until seeing it just now but just wanted to let you know I never got an invitation. You were right on 1957horses. :mrgreen:

I forgot all about this thread until seeing it just now but just wanted to let you know I never got an invitation. You were right on 1957horses. :mrgreen:

Yep SAD to say, that would have been a nice EASY $25.00 in our pockets, just before CHRISTmas........... :cry:

that's why when i got it the second time I immediately entered my second email and then changed the email to that on the panel i got the greeting card survey from so it matched.. it was close to a year between my doing the card panel though.. but still i switched emails to be sure.

that's why when i got it the second time I immediately entered my second email and then changed the email to that on the panel i got the greeting card survey from so it matched.. it was close to a year between my doing the card panel though.. but still i switched emails to be sure.

So, you got to do it again Maria?