Ipsos- uh really this is a change?

footfree

So on their web site it says to expect Paypal in 4 to 6 weeks instead of 2 to 3 weeks.Okay, so I put in a request around the 13 of July and today I got my payment.Not that I'm complaining but that's only 13 days.I guess maybe they are doing this to cover their behind.I don't know, just want to do a shout out and say keep up the good work.

Boy am I gonna hate to see my reaction once they really implement the 4 to 6 week method.

I have clicked to do some of their surveys and get dq'ed before answering 1 question. .............. :cry:

Several times now................ :shock:

What's up with that...................... :roll:

It has been happening every time I get close to cashing out................ :x

My last PayPal request with them was on 7/8/13 and I got it today also. right at 4 weeks and thats the longest I have ever waited with them.

Sounds like they may be sending them out once a month now.

• 4 weeks later...
I have clicked to do some of their surveys and get dq'ed before answering 1 question. .............. :cry:

Several times now................ :shock:

What's up with that...................... :roll:

It has been happening every time I get close to cashing out................ :x

I get that with iPoll alot (maybe they are ipso surveys, since I know some of the ones I take on other survey sites are ipso). Answer the first question--or worse, just click 'start survey'--and get the 'sorry you are not qualified for this survey' page! Like, really? How do they know? Now if it said 'quota full', I could understand, but one question--usually a screening question to show you're paying attention--and I'm not qualified?! It's not like I answered I want to visit Atlantis or I hoover the ceiling or store ice cream in the oven or something.....