PAID VIEWPOINT SURVEY SITE

MASPAS117

Is anyone out there a member of the PAID VIEWPOINT survey site yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just joined it yesterday and was wondering if anybody has had any luck with them.

Found it on SURVEYPOLICE and saw it was at the top of the list and had a good rating.

Do I have to wait for surveys to come to me by e-mail or do I have to keep checking

the website to see if I have any surveys waiting on me!!!!! Thanks for a reply :):)

I just joined as well. You can either check for surveys or I believe the default option when you sign up is that they email you notices. If you want them emailed just go to your profile and preferences and make sure you are signed up for email alerts.

I signed up with PV about a month ago and TBH, I am underwhelmed--the only 'surveys' I've gotten are profile surveys worth less than 20 cents each. Also when I tried to call the phone number vs texting when I registered, I got a message that the phone was disconnected or otherwise not available. I hope cashing out won't be a similar hassle. I really don't know why they got such high ratings here at Survey Police. Hopefully it was worth registering with them in the long-run, because in a month I've 'earned' less than $2. Even Valued Opinions is better imo! And that says alot!.

I have been a member for over a year. You need to build your "trait score" up to get real surveys. The purpose of the 10c ones is to build your trait score - to prove you will consistently / honestly answer surveys. Once I built my trait score up 9000+ (took about 3 or 4 months I think), you should start consistently getting paying surveys in the 50c to $2 range. I seem to average about 3-6 per month, plus the usual trait score 10c ones. So far I've made around $90 on PV in about 18 months (~$5/mo).

I had the same experience as Huntress... finally got sick of nothing but profile surveys, and cut them loose. I made less than two dollars in two months.

:(

I had the same experience as Huntress... finally got sick of nothing but profile surveys, and cut them loose. I made less than two dollars in two months.

:(

That's basically all they give you, profile surveys for .10 cents. It is top rated because it's legit and they pay super fast (when you reach $15) but you will be surprised at how quickly you earn that much (even earning just .10 cents a day). Sometimes however, they do offer rewards from .20 cents to $1...but this is like once a month (if you're lucky). Still..it's like a nice surprise when you finally make the $15...for me it takes about 4 months.

sometimes they send surveys in the middle of the night. I just make it my homepage so if there is a survey there, i always catch them.

I was giving up on it and then they sent me one for .14 per question. Those are few and far between. It took me a couple of minutes and then I was done and had $1.40 for my time. I will do those, but not those daily .10 ones, what a waste of time.

WOO HOO I just did 3 surveys on paidviewpoint for a total of $2.13................. :mrgreen:
I don't know what I am doing wrong I never get more then one a day and it is most of the time only for 10 cents I check the site also.I am glad you are doing so well.

WOO HOO I just did 3 surveys on paidviewpoint for a total of $2.13................. :mrgreen:
I don't know what I am doing wrong I never get more then one a day and it is most of the time only for 10 cents I check the site also.I am glad you are doing so well.

I noticed when I answer the 10 cents questions when they ask if you do this or that, I always mark something instead of the last answer (n/a) because the extra higher paying surveys are always about something that I answered on one of them. So you get what I'm trying to say here??................... :?:

For instance one of the higher paying surveys today was about home security alarms. Last week 1 of the 10 cent questions was if I had a security alarm. Well I do have those things that if a window is opened, a shrieking noise is heard, so I said yes to that question. That is probably why I got that higher paying survey today............ 8)

WOO HOO I just did 2 more....................... :D

Made a total of $4.75 today............... :P

That will probably never happen again................. :?

• 4 months later...