Web Perspectives - PayPal Incentive Disabled

TP25

I really hope and wish Web Perspectives re-enables PayPal as a incentive option soon, because this sudden and apparently "temporary" disabling of the incentive has only ran the website, which happened to be one of my favorites, right through fecal matter in regards to their reputation. I can't bare to see it. I don't know what made them just up and one day decide against informing their loyal members to do such a thing. What is everyone's current opinion on Web Perspectives? Are you a member? Are you still using the site and taking surveys there? Are you happy, complacent or disappointed with the current rewards they offer?

Did they say it's temporarily disabled? I ask because Opinion Outpost is having PayPal troubles and we can't cash out with PayPal until Friday (at least that's the target date). So maybe there is just something going on with PayPal itself. Perhaps some sort of 'upgrade' of the site and they haven't gotten the bugs worked out. I wouldn't panic yet. Just email Web Perspectives and ask when the PayPal option is going to return.

That's the risk I don't want to run. I've heard people have gotten their accounts penalized for nagging them about it, probably because they clearly state in the rewards area of the site that PayPal is currently unavailable as an incentive option and that they don't know when they will bring it back. They also say they are improving their rewards options, but that shouldnt require them to temporarily remove the PayPal option. So that's all they have left their members with since March of 2013. There has been no further explanation or anything since. It could be issues with PayPal too, but I doubt that.

I emailed them and asked if there was any possibility paypal would be back soon. I was told they didn't know when or if Paypal was coming back as an incentive. I have a feeling after 6 months it is 'not coming back'.

I emailed them and asked if there was any possibility paypal would be back soon. I was told they didn't know when or if Paypal was coming back as an incentive. I have a feeling after 6 months it is 'not coming back'.

Oh just wow. I don't think I will be continuing on this panel much longer due to trust. They ruined that the moment they didn't give any heads up about the change before it happened. I had no idea about it until July when I decided on a whim to check the payment options.

• 3 months later...

i have been emailing them about paypal and they responded IF it ever comes back it will be posted on the site thats a big fat if i have no use for the other incentives. i will not be participating in this survey and all my money i will never see i even asked about sending me a check and they said noooooooooooo what a crock of s***

they are going to go down hill quick. :evil: