Webperspectives and Paypal

abby63

So I've been waiting for web perspectives to bring back Paypal and I think I'm wasting my time. I sent them an email asking if they are ever bringing back Paypal. This is the message I got from them:

Dear Web Perspectives member,

Unfortunately at the present time I still do not know when or if Paypal will again be available.

Kind regards,

Jennifer White

The Web Perspectives Team

I'm guessing the latter is going to be the case or it would have been back by now. I was contemplating doing a few surveys to keep me current with them, now I'm not.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Abby

Me too i liked this award from Paypal..I hope it will be again possible...but i write the site and have a reponse ..this (sorry my english its bad ..)

this message on the 11 May2013

Cher\chere member of prospects Web,Indeed, however at the present time we do not offer other alternatives. I would not fail to report your suggestions to competent staff.Kind regardsJennifer WhiteOutlook Web team

so reply to my email i send for Paypal

I liked this award from Paypal...I hope it will be again possible...I have watch the other kind of Air Miles reward choices, but before with Paypal for an exchange of 1000 points I was getting $ 10.00 Paypal... and the with Air Miles give you 50 Air Miles for an exchange of 1000 points but this is plus $ 10.00 because with Air miles 95 points is equivalent was $ 10.00 and you just give 50 then it is equivalent maybee it`s just $5.00.All other offers gives the famous $ 10.00 but just Air Miles Exchange that gives half the value

Good thing you mentioned the air-miles conversion to them as I always wondered why they didn't offer 95miles for a cashout which is only fair. I to was disappointed with the removal of Paypal, and it sounds like its most likely not coming back. However they removed the Chapters/Indigo recently and I emailed them last week and now its returned (at least its something I can use).

WebPerspectives is the worst company when it comes to paying out what they owe...They take forever & ever to get your surveys from "pending" & put them into your account..I find that a bunch of crap..they always say that the company running the survey hasn't done this or that & they dick around with your money...I did a month long drink survey awhile back & 3 months later my $10 is still sitting in "pending" I've sent email after email only to get lame useless excuses from this company..once the surveys I have pending go into my account( which could be next year) I'm closing my account...this company has gone down the crapper & wouldn't at all be surprised to see them gone in the new year...the take away Paypal & leave us with a bunch of useless offers :twisted: