Swagbucks Survey site

danielle1234

I used to get enough Swagbucks for a $5 amazon a month just by using it as a web browser for my survey sites, but the last 2 months, I still haven't reached 450 points yet................. :cry:

on the Swagbucks homepage at the top middle of the screen, it says "Answer". Click that and click surveys. I think that is the link.

I think you actually have to sign-up again for this particular part.

Those are Usamp surveys and they pay way less then what they do on other Usamp routers like JDPowerpanel and OnlyCashSurveys to name a few.

plus its not in cash, just points.

Swagbucks does offer PayPal just like at JDPowerpanel and OnlyCashSurveys the last I checked only JDPowerpanel and OnlyCashSurveys pay double or more than what the Swagbucks surveys pay.

Another thing is that you want to be careful about doing Usamp surveys from multiple routers. You end up getting surveys marked as Invalid and it can get your account closed plus loose whatever money you have earned. I began work towards a cash out at only one Usamp router at a time and haven't gotten an Invalid since. Before they were starting to pop up way too often and sometimes I know it was not a legitimate Invalid.

I used to do Swagbucks surveys, but figured out that I was spending a lot of time making a few cents. I gave up on them. I do just the minimal stuff like use their tool bar, take the poll, and do the soso stuff and search a few things up. I might only get 10 points per day, but it takes like 2 minutes total. The surveys were taking way longer.

• 2 weeks later...
I used to get enough swagbucks for a $5 amazon a month just by using it as a web browser for my survey sites, but the last 2 months, I still haven't reached 450 points yet................. :cry:
just like, i hate it

plus its not in cash, just points.

Swagbucks does offer PayPal just like at JDPowerpanel and OnlyCashSurveys the last I checked only JDPowerpanel and OnlyCashSurveys pay double or more than what the Swagbucks surveys pay.

Another thing is that you want to be careful about doing Usamp surveys from multiple routers. You end up getting surveys marked as Invalid and it can get your account closed plus loose whatever money you have earned. I began work towards a cash out at only one Usamp router at a time and haven't gotten an Invalid since. Before they were starting to pop up way too often and sometimes I know it was not a legitimate Invalid.

you got the truth, i made a mistake before and i couldn't redeem. the same survey from different panels, actually all belong to Usample

• 4 weeks later...