Amazon cards taking extra long!

rtsl35

What the heck! I'm waiting on 4 different survey sites to issue my amazon gift cards. What's interesting is that, all in the past they were all very fast! Here are the one's I'm waiting for (either to be credited before the cash out or for the gift card):

Harrispoll. It's been about a week and no gift card. I thought in the past they were slower on this, however my last gift card they sent me THAT DAY! So I assumed they started becoming fast....guess not.

Opinion Place. They usually credit you pretty quick. It's been two weeks now! And I noticed they changed their timeline to longer!

Clearvoice. I didn't cash out yet, but they are taking much longer to credit my pending credits and it's only $1..........

SurveyEveryone..Now, I didn't cash out, but they didn't credit me yet for two surveys I did. They usually credit you within 2-3 days. It's been over a week and over a week for my other survey.

I contacted two of them and one response from opinion place. They said this is normal.

I need my amazon cards....please :roll:

*Anyone else notice this?

Harrispoll. It's been about a week and no gift card. I thought in the past they were slower on this, however my last gift card they sent me THAT DAY! So I assumed they started becoming fast....guess not.

Not sure but I think they have a set day of the month to pay on.Wish they would say how long before they send it.Guess maybe that's why they don't ................

Opinion Place. They usually credit you pretty quick. It's been two weeks now! And I noticed they changed their timeline to longer!

I just get Paypal

Clearvoice. I didn't cash out yet, but they are taking much longer to credit my pending credits and it's only $1..........

I use to be with them but their pending never showed up as paid.Not only that did you know your points expire with this company?So if you don't acquire enough points to cash out by a certain date they can start deducting.

SurveyEveryone..Now, I didn't cash out, but they didn't credit me yet for two surveys I did. They usually credit you within 2-3 days. It's been over a week and over a week for my other survey.

Never heard of this company-sounds like I need to stay away.

I contacted two of them and one response from opinion place. They said this is normal.

I know that they disappeared from IPoll recently(not an option as a reward) for about a month or so but recently returned. I immediately cashed out for one on 07/18/13 and received the code on 07/31/13. It's probably all related... whatever survey site you are using.

Not sure but I think they have a set day of the month to pay on.Wish they would say how long before they send it.Guess maybe that's why they don't ................

I just get Paypal

I use to be with them but their pending never showed up as paid.Not only that did you know your points expire with this company?So if you don't acquire enough points to cash out by a certain date they can start deducting.

Never heard of this company-sounds like I need to stay away.

Few! Surveyeveryone credited me and I cashed out and received my money the next day.