Harrispoll big incentive, kinda

rtsl35

lol yea I usually get small amounts too. But lately they've been sending me good surveys I qualify for. I also like that they added (sometimes) where you can attempt another survey. I made 45 points with 3 attempts (15+15+15).

lol yea I usually get small amounts too. But lately they've been sending me good surveys I qualify for. I also like that they added (sometimes) where you can attempt another survey. I made 45 points with 3 attempts (15+15+15).

Lucky you - I dropped them several months back. Never qualified for most, takes to long for payout. :evil:

They used to give 30 points if you didn't qualify. They must have changed it earlier this year.............. :x

Lucky you - I dropped them several months back. Never qualified for most, takes to long for payout. :evil:

Yea I don't qualify for most...however-they added a button (on most of the surveys you don't qualify for)...and you can attempt another survey. And it keeps happening for every survey you don't qualify for. So I just use that button now and make money from, heh-not qualifying :roll:

They used to give 30 points if you didn't qualify. They must have changed it earlier this year.............. :x

lol, yes they used to. It's now 15..but I think the reason is, because now that they added the button (used if you don't qualify for a survey) you can click it and attempt another survey. I attempted three surveys in one day (didn't qualify for any :?:mrgreen: ) and still made 45 points (15 x 3) :D

Wow...I just received (and qualified) for 300 points for a harrispoll survey! I was almost done, but right at the end, the page didn't load! It wasn't the survey site though. My computer browser had an error. :evil: @ Browser errors

Ha I guess if I don't qualify I should do the keep trying button .I was just browsing there web site and I was happy to see they have NEW rewards .At least they look new to me ,I hated the old rewards of just silly old magazines ,now they have gift cards for restaurants,Now I am much more inclined to keep trying so I can get the cards .

• 3 weeks later...