GTM FOLLOW UP SURVEY

fiestyvermin

I get this email from GTM saying that I am being invited to complete a follow up survey from one I did earlier, the survey only pays 15 points but normally they are 1 or 2 questions and easy to complete. I open the email and on the first screen I am asked to complete a 20 minute survey. I guess a lot of people like being paid pennies cause this SUCKS. Even if the survey was 3 or 4 questions I hate wasting time for 75 cents, actually less since they changed the cash out amounts, and to do this 20 minutes for 15 points is a insult. I will email GTM but this is way beyond their normal offerings. I do not know if I have ever seen this from GTM before and I am insulted and shocked to say the least.

Yeah, I got that one too. That should have been a 40 pointer at least. And it wasn't a "follow up" to any other survey I could remember from them.

Nope. I got it too, and it was a whole new survey. What I don't like it the 30 sweepstakes entry ones. It seems as if they are trying to trick us into thinking we are getting points.