Mysurvey is a joke -who works for so little

footfree

I still do their surveys every once in awhile(and it's becoming more rare) but the payout level is so low that's it now just laughable.I log on this morning and the first one pays 75 points for a 25 minute survey then the next is a a 23 minute survey for 50 points.Then the real kicker is the last one they want my 13 year old to do a survey .No points for this or if there is isn't wasn't given at the beginning.Then when she clicks out (because I told her not to do it)it has the audacity to tell her she will be missing out on her incentive.

Plus if you think GTM survey incentives are bad wait they haven't sunk as low as my survey ,yet.I wouldn't doubt if they get there. I mean they are owned by the same company.

I know. I have to be REALLY BORED to even click on one of their email invitations. It's a joke. They don't even tell you upfront in the survey invitation how much the points are. It makes you wonder what they're hiding---although we can take an educated guess and say it's really low points. Surveyspot is another like this--although they do publish the point value in the surveys (at least most of the time). I always end up deleting SS surveys from my inbox, in fact I rarely even click on them to begin with.

I still do their surveys every once in awhile(and it's becoming more rare) but the payout level is so low that's it now just laughable.I log on this morning and the first one pays 75 points for a 25 minute survey then the next is a a 23 minute survey for 50 points.Then the real kicker is the last one they want my 13 year old to do a survey .No points for this or if there is isn't wasn't given at the beginning.Then when she clicks out (because I told her not to do it)it has the audacity to tell her she will be missing out on her incentive.

Plus if you think GTM survey incentives are bad wait they haven't sunk as low as my survey ,yet.I wouldn't doubt if they get there. I mean they are owned by the same company.

And they always underestimate the survey time. I allow a few minutes above the estimated time and then I answer anything. They want responsible replies but they are not responsible. I am finally near cashout and then I will unsubscribe. GTM surveys reward you with more and more sweeps because "you are valuable." HaHa

I usually look at them, and when they say "up to 35 minutes and you will earn points" I just exit out. 35 minutes and unknown points. No way in H-E-double hockey sticks.

And then they throw a decent one in. I had one today for 600 points, and it really only took 1/2 hour or so. Go figure. I just pick and choose what I want to bother with.

the new thing with them now is not crediting points immediately. I had 3 last week that i emailed on. They told me they do a sweep once a month to catch surveys that don't credit. Then they email you back and don't include your original message, so you have no idea which one you are emailing. I am not spending an hour of my time to follow-up on a 45 cent survey.

I usually look at them, and when they say "up to 35 minutes and you will earn points" I just exit out. 35 minutes and unknown points. No way in H-E-double hockey sticks.

And then they throw a decent one in. I had one today for 600 points, and it really only took 1/2 hour or so. Go figure. I just pick and choose what I want to bother with.

very same thing here friend. the 600 pointer really surprised me. :o

And has anyone noticed how they have started a practice of just ditching you mid-survey without a word of explanation?? You just click on the button, and find yourself back at the homepage. Add that to the practice of not telling you up front what the points are, and they are on my VERY BAD LIST.

That's sad, because I used to like them a lot. They merged with Lightspeed, and began a speedy slide.

I am ditching THEM.

the new thing with them now is not crediting points immediately. I had 3 last week that i emailed on. They told me they do a sweep once a month to catch surveys that don't credit. Then they email you back and don't include your original message, so you have no idea which one you are emailing. I am not spending an hour of my time to follow-up on a 45 cent survey.

Exactly what happened to me .not only that the survey you get in your email never matches the survey number on their web site

Then today I do what I thought was a 300 point survey and they only paid me 150.What you dont like me telling you my true opinion?I didnt like it, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve the whole 300.I'm really on my last legs with these guys.

Then today I do what I thought was a 300 point survey and they only paid me 150.What you dont like me telling you my true opinion?I didnt like it, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve the whole 300.I'm really on my last legs with these guys.

same one here footfree! :x

same one here footfree! :x

Well I emailed them asking for the rest of my points and here is their response.

For a very small percent of our surveys, we do not credit your points until the entire survey is closed. You should see the points added to your Rewards account within a week of taking the survey.

Other times, you may not have received points due to an error/interruption in information transfer. We audit our system regularly to catch these situations and make sure all who took the survey receive their points.

For this survey, we run a monthly audit to ensure panelists receive the proper credit. Therefore, we ask that you allow through the first week of following month for these points to be credited into your account.

If after that time, you still have not received credit, please let us know so that we can research for you. Please remember to include the Project number in your email for easier research.

And when did they start holding back points?Errrrrrrrrrrr................thanks for the heads up.If they think I'm going to forget about this and let this go then they are mistaken.Hey theskyhunter let me know if you ever get yours and I'll let you know what happens on my end.Did you email them?We cant let them get away with it-we have to try and at least make them honest.