Tellwut Ranking Page Info?

Huntress

I'm not sure where to put this issue:

I just went over to the rankings and noticed this on Tellwut's page:

Redemption Information: 40,000 points (equivalent to $10) minimum required for rewards.

However, the number of points to redeem $10 in rewards is 4,000--not 40,000.

Maybe they changed something since this info was posted. So site mods, please investigate and correct if necessary, since imo Tellwut is a great site and I don't want people getting the wrong idea about the effort needed to obtain a reward!

Redemption Information: 40,000 points (equivalent to $10) minimum required for rewards.

Maybe they changed something since this info was posted. So site mods, please investigate and correct if necessary, since imo Tellwut is a great site and I don't want people getting the wrong idea about the effort needed to obtain a reward!

Huntress - There must have been a typo. The (lowest) number of points to redeem is 4,000 for an Amazon gift card. I cash out at least twice a month for this card. :)

Huntress - There must have been a typo. The (lowest) number of points to redeem is 4,000 for an Amazon gift card. I cash out at least twice a month for this card. :)

Thanks for confirming. I was pretty sure that was it! I haven't been with Tellwut (or Survey Police) very long and I thought maybe instead of a typo, perhaps years ago when the ranking page was first established, it was 50 to 100 points per survey and then the amount to cash out for $10 was 40,000 points but Tellwut changed it and the page didn't reflect the change.

Thanks for posting this Huntress. It was a typo on our end, and has been corrected.