JD Power Panel

franksmom

Completed a condiment home survey this summer for JD Power Panel that took about 25 days to complete. In the initial qualifying survey, I was promised reimbursement for the purchase of the product, which by the way I heard nothing about thereafter and never received. I did go to the grocery store and made the $3 condiment purchase as directed, took a photograph of me holding the product, and emailed the photo per the instructions. Then about a week later, I was asked to make a recipe with the condiment, email a photo of the dish, and complete another survey--all of which I did as instructed. Last, I had to schedule and complete an online discussion which lasted about 45 minutes. In the discussion, I stated I would not purchase the product as it is more than 2 times higher in calories per tablespoon than other similar condiments. I thought the company would want truthful answers. Today, I received my 1st survey invalidation ever and I have completed 100s of surveys with JD Power Panel. I always take my time and give very thoughtful and complete answers and I am certain I followed all of the instructions and completed all of the requirements. I suspect each and every part of the study will be invalidated shortly and I will be out the $50 for the survey as well as the $3 for making the purchase. Am wondering if anyone else completed this study and if they received the $5 for the 1st part. Interestingly, I just cashed out for a $25 reward from JD Power yesterday.

Usually when you do a survey like that they send you the money for the product or a coupon.

It's a big red flag when they ask you to pay for it yourself.

I thought this was a good survey place until recently. I made a $25.00 and a $50.00 paypal off of them which is excellent for me. I was up to another $23.00 but I got one of my $3.00 surveys marked "Invalid." So I'm down to $20.00 and now I'm getting disqualified for everything or there are no surveys available at all. I had one today for one-cent which I thought was strange but I didn't do it of course. Also I have surveys still pending from May. I feel for you, Franksmom. After all the trouble you went through and now they're trying to screw you over. This doesn't seem like a trustworthy company at all.