The survey site vault/retirement plan...?

rtsl35

Lately, I've been getting tired of some of my survey sites :roll: . And every time I join a new survey site, I sometimes delete another survey site.

My question is, which survey sites do you think either need to be put into the "retirement vault" or have you, yourself quit after being a member for sometime?

The one's I quit (and put in the vault are):

Ipsos

Focusline

Gratispoints

OneOpinion

My question is, which survey sites do you think either need to be put into the "retirement vault"

Any site under the uSamp family. ;)

O yeah Toluna I forgot that one and pureprofile, that one took over 2 years to reach $25. And surveyspot, and I'm sure there are others I just don't remember..................... :roll:

QuickRewards was good in that you got paid instantly to paypal no matter the amount.. but i dropped them because i noticed they were just a routing company that was getting the same surveys I got paid more for on my other panels.. doing them there would take away from the others so i got rid of them.

basically all I have now are GTM, Ipoll, VO, Pinecone and OO.. i've dropped a lot but the only ones i can really mention are ones i actually did ok on at some point.. such as Surveyspot, Surveysavvy, Epoll, Toluna (pretty much got rid of them the moment they became toluna..)

You left Epoll?!

And about QuickRewards, I think they are like surveyeveryone (which too is a router). I only use one survey router from them (it's only for 75 cents :roll: ) but it's usually a quick survey.

My question is, which survey sites do you think either need to be put into the "retirement vault"

Any site under the uSamp family. ;)

LoL YES! And if I'm correct, Opinion Place is run by them too? I used to do a few surveys for them a month (and they were great)....but I noticed that now they take FOREVER to credit you. I'm still waiting over 3 weeks!

CROWTAP Stay away from them!!!!!! They went from 10,000 for a $10.00 amazon to 20,000 points for a $10.00 amazon, then the changed mainstream to something else same name but if you didn't cash out before the the change, you lost your points. And it takes a V A R Y long time to get to 10,000 let alone 20,000 then they only have 2 times in the 1st of every month to cashout 12:00 and 5:00pm for amazon and if you're not quick enough by 12:05 they are gone and you have to wait another month. At least that was how it was when I got my cashout the day before the change in May 31, 2013. RIDICULOUS............... :x

CROWTAP Stay away from them!!!!!! They went from 10,000 for a $10.00 amazon to 20,000 points for a $10.00 amazon, then the changed mainstream to something else same name but if you didn't cash out before the the change, you lost your points. And it takes a V A R Y long time to get to 10,000 let alone 20,000 then they only have 2 times in the 1st of every month to cashout 12:00 and 5:00pm for amazon and if you're not quick enough by 12:05 they are gone and you have to wait another month. At least that was how it was when I got my cashout the day before the change in May 31, 2013. RIDICULOUS............... :x

I'll def. stay away from them :?