GTM 266052

fiestyvermin

I complete this survey for them and when I submit my responses I get the dreaded page that says the survey is now closed and no more points are being rewarded. I immediately contact GTM to tell them they need to credit the 40 points to my account and today they send me this BOGUS answer which I have no clue what they are trying to say or even why they wasted my time with this garbage:

Please read below for more information:

To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Thanks for your email.

We appreciate you alerting us to the problem with the survey you are taking. We are actively working to correct the problem.

For now, please exit the survey. The responses you've entered so far will be saved and you should be able to resume where you left off when we fix the problem. This problem should be fixed within 24-48 hours.

If you have completed the survey and are waiting for the points, please allow 7-10 days for the points to show in your account.

Thank you,

The GlobalTestMarket Team

Whats funny is if my responses are already submitted why tell me to exit the survey. Pure outright garbage. I suspect that I will have to open another BBB against them.

I have given up on GTM's customer support. Instead try calling the home office at 206-315-9300 option 4. I left a message about survey problems I was having and my call was returned later that same day. I had the missing points the next day, followed by an email from the person who called me. That email has been golden. I now go straight to her with every problem and it is handled immediately. Good luck!

I both wrote to GTM and called them on the phone and the day after my contact the points were not in my account. To my surprise this survey was for 40 points and on checking my point total I found that I was given 80 for this survey. Regardless of the DQ and not being immediately credited for them to pay me 80 points with out all the garbage that goes with having to contact the BBB and go through their rigamarole is HUGE.

Kudos to GTM for handling this in a outstanding manner. Thanks

I both wrote to GTM and called them on the phone and the day after my contact the points were not in my account. To my surprise this survey was for 40 points and on checking my point total I found that I was given 80 for this survey. Regardless of the DQ and not being immediately credited for them to pay me 80 points with out all the garbage that goes with having to contact the BBB and go through their rigamarole is HUGE.

Kudos to GTM for handling this in a outstanding manner. Thanks

That is always nice to hear .rave for GTM