Quest Mindshare

peach6

Not sure what to think of this one-----------the first 3 times I received a survey as soon as I clicked on it was already closed and then today I got one and the first question was How many people do you employ and there was no answer that said I do not work====I don't see me sticking with them very long.

Not sure what to think of this one-----------the first 3 times I received a survey as soon as I clicked on it was already closed and then today I got one and the first question was How many people do you employ and there was no answer that said I do not work====I don't see me sticking with them very long.

I have received 5 and ALL OF THEM were already closed. And I was sitting right here when they came to my inbox and clicked on them right away. This stinks................ :x

I have received 5 and ALL OF THEM were already closed. And I was sitting right here when they came to my inbox and clicked on them right away. This stinks................ :x

There are 2 reviews on SP that say they are great...........I'm not thinking so :?

There are 2 reviews on SP that say they are great...........I'm not thinking so :?

Must have been the developer and their spouse who snuck in here while we were sleeping giving it that rating because I sure can't get one to do to say if they are good or not...................... :roll