MYPOINTS #7 REALLY???

yobry1

I can't believe it. mypoints has got to be one of the worst survey and rewards points for shopping site online. I've been with them since 2000 and they have gone WAY DOWN HILL since then. There are WAY better sites for rewards for shopping out there. Inboxdollars for one, and the cashback sites are better than any of those rewards points sites when you calculate the money you get back per point compared to cashback sites. Those ppl who have ranked them so high are very NAIVE. There surveys pay about 1 penny per minute compared to other survey panel that pay 5-10 cent per min. I'm starting to think it's mypoints employees giving the the high rankings. I'm still a member and have a little over 300 points, but since they stopped the 5 point emails, I just delete them now till they bring it back. I won't use them to shop either till they bring it back. Just my 2 cents.

I get a few 5 points ones here or there. If you do 40 searches a month you can get 100 points. I am not buying through them nearly as much because I am using amazon for almost everything that I do online. I am still with them and have enough for a $50 card right now, saving that to get a card for my daughter for Christmas.

I get a few 5 points ones here or there. If you do 40 searches a month you can get 100 points. I am not buying through them nearly as much because I am using amazon for almost everything that I do online. I am still with them and have enough for a $50 card right now, saving that to get a card for my daughter for Christmas.

Hey rosie,

Don't wait to long before CHRISTmas because it takes between 10-14 weeks to get it if you wait till November because everyone is then redeeming and they send them through the mail. Last year I waited till middle November and didn't get it in time for CHRISTmas. And it doesn,t (well none of mine did) come as an amazon card, but an paper card with the code on it. The highest they come in is $50 amazon, No $100 or $75. I just got 2 $50 ones and it only took a few weeks. So if you already have enough for a $50, get it before October...................... 8)