OnlyCashSurveys minimum cash out now $50.00!!

serenabw

I am so aggravated with them, now it's $50 to cash out. It takes over two months to "validate", if you are pending cash out, guaranteed they'll refuse to pay at least one without telling you why. Then it takes another two months to actually get a payment. Wrote an email to CS and it wouldn't surprise me if they suspend my account with over $42.00 in it.

OCS is a Usamp panel so payments come from Usamp. Complaining to either one gets the same "waiting for the surveys to close so just be patient" response.

I have been setting at $43.85 for a month now waiting on the other $7 to be validated. It's ridiculous.

JDPowerpanel is Usamp also and you need $50 to cash out. But they seem to get surveys validated quicker. If I stick with a Usamp panel for another cash out it will be with JDPowerpanel. I have one survey pending at OCS from 04/06/13 ($1.00 Pending) and another from 06/29/13 ($1.75 Pending). They even hit me with an Invalid for one of the free sweeps surveys. I know I had never taken that survey before or since. OCS has lost the last little bit of loyalty I had for them.

Well, looks like I will cash out when I can, a year or so from now and then just walk away. How ridiculous is this? They make you wait all that time to validate surveys and then you have to wait for the cashout and now, they raised the limit. :x