aishoppercommunity

ManitouMan

This survey site is sneaky and in hiding. Once I reached the 500 points needed for a $5 Amazon Gift code, I was unable to get it and was given the message "out of stock". Finally, again, I redeemed 500 points for a $5 Amazon Gift code, and it worked, but that was 7 days ago and I still have not received the Amazon Code via email. I contacted them, but they have not replied to my message. Also, before this, I contacted them about other issues, but got no response from them. It is almost like it is a "ghost" site or something. You see it, but there is no interaction. Strange. :x

This survey site is sneaky and in hiding. Once I reached the 500 points needed for a $5 Amazon Gift code, I was unable to get it and was given the message "out of stock". Finally, again, I redeemed 500 points for a $5 Amazon Gift code, and it worked, but that was 7 days ago and I still have not received the Amazon Code via email. I contacted them, but they have not replied to my message. Also, before this, I contacted them about other issues, but got no response from them. It is almost like it is a "ghost" site or something. You see it, but there is no interaction. Strange. :x

Honestly, 7 days isn't an unusually long time. With Valued Opinions, as much as I detest them for changing the rules and charging us up to 25% just to get our own rewards, I will give them credit for immediately (instantly) sending me the amazon GC code via email the one time I redeemed for that reward. However, when I request a Visa Promo Code (also emailed) I had to wait at least a week for it to be emailed.

Also, as much as I like Tellwut, I requested a $50 amazon GC and waited about a week just for the request to 'clear'. I then had to wait nearly another week for UPS to delivery it. (In the package with the g/c it stated that the first one is delivered physically, but the next ones will be emailed from now on. Maybe it's to confirm you really are a real person in a real physical residence and not some scam artist. I dunno.

So I wouldn't sweat waiting a week just yet. I'd be more panicked if it were a month or two.

Thanks for the feedback though. Good to be aware of everyone's experiences. Hope you get your reward soon. And if you do (or don't), please let us know either way.

What gets to me isn't so much not receiving the $5 Amazon Gift Code yet, but the fact that AIShopperCommunity does NOT reply to my contact whatsoever. Kinda rude, I think, i.e. just to seemingly ignore someone. :x

Honestly, 7 days isn't an unusually long time. With Valued Opinions, as much as I detest them for changing the rules and charging us up to 25% just to get our own rewards, I will give them credit for immediately (instantly) sending me the amazon GC code via email the one time I redeemed for that reward.

that's what really ticks me off about their new $2 charge.. they do no administrative work to get it to us.. it's automated.. I even read up on the process with the Amazon corporate gift card accounts.. Amazon is the one that set up the program to run the way it does.. the only thing VO does is have the account.