YouGov

paintik

Getting a bit fed up with YouGov, very few surveys, only 50p or 75p each and that repetative Brand X one for 50p!

Taken me 2 years or more to get to about £44, can't remember when I started with them I've not yet had a payout! They've set the payout at £50! When I get there I'm cashing in and quiting, I'll even give em a brand X survey on their own company!

Any body else got views on them?

Regards

All

I have lots of views on them, and I think they are similar to yours pk!! I last cashed out in March 2007...but guess what, by an absolute miracle my account now stands at £49.75....how close is that?! I am delighted with this because I really feel I have achieved something...at last...yes, it does take a long time but I have found that the ones I earned the most from (£3 and £2.50) were ones my son and daughter completed about job/career prospects recently. It is interesting to note that they do say that they cant incentivise minors directly so do it through their parents. I for one am sticking with them simply because they seem to be one of the only panels that actually credit their panellists with any intelligence!!! No spelling mistakes in their surveys and never any problems completing or being screened out!! I just wish, like you, that they would lower their payment threshold...but hey in these times of credit crunch, maybe its nice to get any money at all!!!!

LizzieAnn :lol: