zoom panel

tilly62

Has anyone else had trouble with logging in to zoom panel? I can not log in and when I request my password it is sent to me but it just says my account is not active or activated.

I don't have enough to cash out my points so I'm not out that much, but I'm wondering if I inadvertantly cancelled a survey site that is some how connected to Zoom panel or if they have a strict policy if I have taken a survey twice. Its not like they send alot of surveys for high points value.

No issues logging in here. Although they stopped sending me surveys for over 6 months, I just recently started getting new invites a couple weeks ago. I've had similar issues on a couple other panels though. Contact their support, and with the exception of lightspeed panel, most companies will respond and try to resolve the issue. Did you also try using both IE and Firefox to log in?

I was having a problem signing in so i sent them an email. they checked my account and replied that it was working fine and so was their site and suggested it may be my computer and to try logging in on different computer so i did and it worked fine.

I was having a problem signing in so i sent them an email. they checked my account and replied that it was working fine and so was their site and suggested it may be my computer and to try logging in on different computer so i did and it worked fine.

That is what happened to me...all works well now. Thanks all