Cint, now they are doing it to me! Rant!, Rant!, Rant!

theskyhunter

(Cint surveys are with Opinion Outpost). here we go again. did a survey 2day. an .88 for just 8 minutes time. actually didnt take that long. well i go thru the whole thing..i thought, get to the usual finishing questions about age,sex,earnings,etc..etc. then WHAMO!!! you guessed it! next im told..here comes those dreaded words we are hearing all the time now. "quotas full" what the heck are you talkin' bout?!!! i emailed them ask how in the world that can happen? i probably wont get an answer. im just sick and tired of these companies pulling this on us. just ridiculous! :x

Oh you will get an answer and it will look like the following as this has happened to me 3x now in the past 2mths for OO surveys. Depending on the amount of points for the survey you might not get anything through.

"Our records show that we have reached the maximum number of completes needed for this survey. The quotas for a survey can fill up quickly as many people may be taking the survey at the same time. However, we do our best to shut down surveys that have reached their quotas, to prevent you from entering them if they are already filled. Because we can see you spent a reasonable amount of time in the survey, we have gone ahead and credited your account with 15 points.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope you will continue to participate in other survey opportunities with us."

Oh you will get an answer and it will look like the following as this has happened to me 3x now in the past 2mths for OO surveys. Depending on the amount of points for the survey you might not get anything through.

"Our records show that we have reached the maximum number of completes needed for this survey. The quotas for a survey can fill up quickly as many people may be taking the survey at the same time. However, we do our best to shut down surveys that have reached their quotas, to prevent you from entering them if they are already filled. Because we can see you spent a reasonable amount of time in the survey, we have gone ahead and credited your account with 15 points.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope you will continue to participate in other survey opportunities with us."

yep, thats about it. and ill be lucky to even get a reply.

first i've heard of that company

yeah, i joined them a year or 2 back. i get several surveys a week. they are pretty consistant on their payout formula. at least $1 for every 10 minutes. i dont like how they do their threshold cashouts all that much and their home site is more of a bare bones kinda deal. as with most others they used to be not too bad, now...well yall know the story. on my list of whom to dump, like, pretty soon me thinks the way its going lately. :(

I never qualify for Cint surveys. Other cint surveys are mythoughtsmatter.com. , triaba panel, memolink, snap surveys, etc. I dont think they like me.

I get their emails asking me to do them but I don't because I never seem to qualify.Isnt most of their surveys samplicios?or however it's spelled.I hate those surveys they always seem to be a waste of my time.

(Cint surveys are with Opinion Outpost). here we go again. did a survey 2day. an .88 for just 8 minutes time. actually didnt take that long. well i go thru the whole thing..i thought, get to the usual finishing questions about age,sex,earnings,etc..etc. then WHAMO!!! you guessed it! next im told..here comes those dreaded words we are hearing all the time now. "quotas full" what the heck are you talkin' bout?!!! i emailed them ask how in the world that can happen? i probably wont get an answer. im just sick and tired of these companies pulling this on us. just ridiculous! :x

I got the same one last night after reading your post so I didn't even attempt to do it.......... :?