spongebob/ nick at nite 2 hour watching thing

avemaria

anyone else do this.. i got a survey a few days ago that told me i'd get an incentive if i agreed to watch 2 hours of 'nick at nite' programming and interact with the brand's websites.. i just got the survey and guess how much the incentive was for all of this.......

wait for it....

a little longer, it's worth it, trust me.....

$1.00 (20 GTM points)

'cue frustration instead of good feelings here'

i'm posting this for two reasons.. the first being that i don't get it.. and the second is astonishment that i actually got a reply from them within a half hour...

Thank you for your email. This survey was awarding 20 points for completion. Once you were qualified to participate in the survey, the points awarded for the survey are given before you complete. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

i'm posting this for two reasons.. the first being that i don't get it.. and the second is astonishment that i actually got a reply from them within a half hour...

Thank you for your email. This survey was awarding 20 points for completion. Once you were qualified to participate in the survey, the points awarded for the survey are given before you complete. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

That sure wasn't worth it but that was a quick response for them.

Of course the 20 points is not worth 1.00 anymore since they changed the check cash out to 1100 with the new service controlling cash outs and if you do paypal even worse. Divided out I am showing that 1100 divided by 20 to be 55 which works out to .909 for 2 hours of your time its a HUGE insult. I would email and email and email till they got sick of emails requesting or demanding more for that and then would email them even more.

i emailed the 'client'... but it's ok afterall because i didn't watch nick at nite at all... no i did not...

but it was just to see if you recognized ads or not.. not for the programming itself.

And if you had watched it thru Livewire they would have paid $5 to $10 to watch.Epoll pays 1000 points for those kind of surveys.So thanks for the heads up if I'm asked to do it thru GTM I'll avoid it like the plague.