first time quota full on GTM

avemaria

Drop GTM a email and keep it up. A few days ago I had the same thing happen and upon me sending a email and using the contact number that another user posted on SP they actually credited me 80 points for a 40 point survey. They are pretty good at crediting I rarely if ever get stiffed but if they take longer file a BBB complaint and they will and not suspend your account. I am having a very good year with them, so far. I was able to cash out on 8/15 and today after completing a survey I am already over 900 points in 9 days. GTM has been incredible so far and coming off in spades. Good luck and hope they credit as they should.

GTM's customer service stinks. Luckily, I don't often need their customer service's help. I have been making at least $25 a week with them. Last week I did a forum worth 7000 points which is about $320. Hoooaaaahhhh!

Beware of Global Test Market survey 269949 for 35 points. Took this new movie survey in its entirety. When I submitted the survey got the message, "this survey is now closed."

GTM's customer service stinks. Luckily, I don't often need their customer service's help. I have been making at least $25 a week with them. Last week I did a forum worth 7000 points which is about $320. Hoooaaaahhhh!

bloody hell, 7000 points?? i have a week long snack journal going on right now for 400 points :P