hello

hermit

hello. ive used this site for a good few years now, but although i did register years ago i never really logged in. i am getting back to survey sites so i decided to log in but i found i couldnt so i had to start a new account.

i only registered last night but i log on this morning to find ive already got a spammy private message. how do i go about reporting this? its a suspect link .

anyway onto my intro

i am in the uk. and have tried a few survey sites over the years. my first ever site was Toluna and despite all the problems i managed to struggle through it for a couple of years and got myself £40 in amazon vouchers. i really do not rate this site at all its such a scam. i know people have said this all before many times but the amount of points you need to collect for such a poor payout is ridiculous. they constantly bombard you with with surveys that if you tried doing them all you would be stuck at the computer all day long. then they screen you out once they got all the info from you they need so they dont have to reward you.

the SHTF for me when i was only about 900 points away from the amount needed to cash it in for a £20 amazon voucher. i was getting alot more screenouts than was usual so i guess they had put me on a filter list or something. then one morning i logged on the find huge chunk of my points had vanished. so i emailed them asking about it and they fobbed me off saying that there was no problem nothing had vanished. so my patience had worn thin with them and i decided to swallow the time wasted and lost of payment and demanded they delete my account.

my warning to others is to steer well clear of these scammers at Toluna. there are better sites that do give you a better reward than these fraudsters.

my other survey sites are Pinecone research and panelbase. ive been on Pinecone for a couple of years now and i like that you actually get instantly paid real money into your paypal. panel base is another good site although i have only recently started doing the surveys again but on my return i found a forgotton amount of reward cash waiting in my account so im currently waiting for funds to clear into my bankaccount and im already halfway to the minimum cashout with latest survey work.

i have recently joined bzz agent after seeing it mentioned on here and after filling in the surveys for new members am waiting for my name to enter the invite pool. i cant wait to being able to get things to sample and review.

im not wanting to join loads of survey sites as i donnt want to be stuck at the computer for ages on end survey filling, i like Pinecone and panelbase because their reward system is straightforward with real monetary payments. and bzz agent because although you dont get paid, you do get free things to sample.

why are there so many shitty survey sites that make their rewards system so complicated with a points system before you can convert it to a real form of payment and also an incredibly poor reward payout for the points you need?

i just cant believe so many people put up with these fraudsters and stick with them.

if theres any other people from the uk on here, can any of you help me?

years ago i joined a music survey site that you had to listen to bits of differnt types of music or radio stations and answer surveys about them. the rewards were sometimes music cds and the chance to try and win things like ipods.

i can remember what the site was called or if it still exists. it was a pretty good survey site for what it was and i am interested in finding it again.

welcome to the forums--thanks for the heads-up about Toluna--I apparently somehow joined them once and get constant survey invites multiple times a day from them. I don't bother with them much since the few surveys I did take the same thing happened to me--answered a bunch of questions only to get screened out late in the survey.

You might want to post about your experiences with them under the 'Rants and Raves' forum section as a rant.

And feel to post raves for the sites where you've had positive experiences.

I'm not in the UK, but if you simply go to the Survey Police homepage, you'll see the rankings by country, so that might help you locate what you're looking for. Here's a direct link:

http://www.surveypolice.com/countries/united-kingdom

I notice iPoll is on the UK list. You can build up rewards with them fairly quickly, though they have quite a long pending period. They have their drawbacks, but they are not the worst.

If it's at all possible to join Opinion Outpost or Tellwut for you, then those are straightforward sites. You get the points immediately with no pending period and they are redeemable for amazon gc's and paypal. With Opinion Outpost, you can still get disqualified, but with Tellwut you never do.

hello. ive used this site for a good few years now, but although i did register years ago i never really logged in. i am getting back to survey sites so i decided to log in but i found i couldnt so i had to start a new account.

i only registered last night but i log on this morning to find ive already got a spammy private message. how do i go about reporting this? its a suspect link .

I think I got the same one. (I saw it after I posted my first reply to you).

Yes, moderators (or anyone):

How do we report spam Private Messages?

• 3 weeks later...