MyView Crediting

fiestyvermin

It seems that once or twice a week I get a survey from them that does not credit the points. These are usually not the higher point survey but I find that sending a email and giving them the information that I have available they credit me with in a day or two. This has been my worst year with myview and I doubt that is going to change over the last 4months. It might be age factor, more takers, demographics, it does not matter, but still HUGE KUDOS to Myview for their handling of Points not Crediting. Thanks

It seems that once or twice a week I get a survey from them that does not credit the points. These are usually not the higher point survey but I find that sending a email and giving them the information that I have available they credit me with in a day or two. This has been my worst year with myview and I doubt that is going to change over the last 4months. It might be age factor, more takers, demographics, it does not matter, but still HUGE KUDOS to Myview for their handling of Points not Crediting. Thanks

They gave me credit (800 points) within 24 hours after sending a message of an error. Not bad!!! :D