Mysurvey should change their site to??????????

footfree

mysurvey teen .They asked me if my daughter would be interested in taking surveys and I said I would allow her.Now all the list on the site is geared towards her.There is 6 in there right now.She really isn't that interested in doing theirs for so little pay.No wonder the government wants to crack down on advertisers targeting children.They are really relentless when it comes to this.

i did one for/with our 6 year old and you have to wonder if these people ever interact with real kids.. the questions they ask about things that are done would more likely fit a teenager.. she can barely read and they're asking her all these things about facebook activity and tablet use etc...

My daughter just did one today and they ask her questions about her grocery shopping habits. Have they met 14 year olds?? I don't see any 14 year olds grocery shopping on their own. She did complete it, but the questions were kind of ridiculous. But that might not be Mysurveys problem, it might be something from an off site provider.