Valued Opinions delaying vouchers?

rtsl35

I have been with Valued Opinions for awhile. And even with their new charge of $2 for the amazon gift cards, I still like this site alot. Everytime I redeemed my money for amazon gift codes, I got it right away. However, this last time I have not. I contacted them and I havent even got a response. Is this the new normal to delay amazon voucher with them?> :?

i just cashed out 10 minutes ago and got it instantly by email.. which always irritates me because the extra $2 charge is supposed to be for admin fees.. but amazon does it automatically in the software they provide to the client. Did you check your spam folder to make sure you didn't accidentally redirect their mail there?

go into the rewards statement section and see if it actually lists it as going through

https://www.valuedopinions.com/eng/home ... statement/

Thanks for the help Avemaria :wink:

Yea I also did that too (at looked at the reward statement). It shows that it was accounted for.....Imagine they mail out the cards now :shock:

Well I will see what they email me back (hoping they do).

I have never gotten a reply from them sooner than a week. I used to love VO, and now I cannot stand them either. At least there aren't many technical errors or getting DQd halfway through the survey.

I have never gotten a reply from them sooner than a week. I used to love VO, and now I cannot stand them either. At least there aren't many technical errors or getting DQd halfway through the survey.

I feel the same way. Until recently I only was doing VO and Pinecone surveys because they seemed to be the best use of my time and paid in a consistent manner.

Then VO did an abrupt change this spring when they unexpectedly--and without warning--decided to charge a substantial--actually unreasonable fee to obtain a Visa Promo Code and amazon GC. They made the changes retroactive to apply to money we'd already earned which I felt was unwarranted. As bad as that was, the surveys are few and far between. The few that become available to me I get d/q'ed from or the quotes are full even though I click on them within minutes of receiving them in my inbox.

The whole company has changed for the worse!

i asked again about them having a higher amount amazon card, like 50 or 100 dollars and got the same reply back that it's not available right now, and that I can just add the $20 ones to my amazon account and save them that way...

pause....

ok are they stupid? the reason i want a higher amount is to avoid their 'admin fee'... i know well how to save amazon cards on my account already..

I am not taking anything that they charge me a fee on. With these guys I am taking Macy's cards. I have like 5 saved up so far from them. Looking to get myself a nice purse for fall. Not Coach or anything like that, but I don't have to worry about paying a fee with those.

i asked again about them having a higher amount amazon card, like 50 or 100 dollars and got the same reply back that it's not available right now, and that I can just add the $20 ones to my amazon account and save them that way...

pause....

ok are they stupid? the reason i want a higher amount is to avoid their 'admin fee'... i know well how to save amazon cards on my account already..

You hit the nail on the head -no they are not stupid ,they want you to pay the "admin. fee". Why?More money in their pocket.They are in business to make money any way they can,even at the cost of alienating survey takers.Like myself.I no longer wish to do business with someone who treats me unfairly or unethically.To me they are one less headache to deal with.

I am sick and tired of VO. They say they will pay in 28 days, but I ALWAYS have 5-10 surveys 28, 38, 68 days old. Then they take a week to get back to you when you email them. THEN, you have to pay to get your own money. i was considering WOW HD, but they do not have a phone number (I was going to call to see if you could use multiple gift cards in one transaction). No phone number? Really? I look them up online and apparently lots of people are ordering things and not getting them or ordering DVDs and getting used ones, etc. And seriously, perfume? How many people who are doing $1 and $2 surveys are going to spend lots of money on perfume or spa treatments. Restaurant.com is great and all, but then I have to SPEND more money out of pocket to use my certificate. Kind of defeats the purpose. They had CVS gift cards up there for a split second and then they were gone. I emailed them and they said they have no plans to offer them. Well why did you have them up there?!