Inbox dollars?

iceminx

• 2 weeks later...

I have been able to cash out for Inbox Dollars it just takes time sometimes I qualify for the surveys but I normally earn from reading the emails and signing up for some of the free offers.

I'm not thrilled with them, honestly. I don't participate in their "offers", I only read their emails. It is taking an excruciating amount of time to earn the required $30 to cash out.

Also, I found out recently that when you do cash out, they deduct $3 from your pay for "shipping & handling". Give me a break.

I think once I can finally cash out I'll be done with them.

I'm not thrilled with them, honestly. I don't participate in their "offers", I only read their emails. It is taking an excruciating amount of time to earn the required $30 to cash out.

Also, I found out recently that when you do cash out, they deduct $3 from your pay for "shipping & handling". Give me a break.

Thanks for the info, I'm finding the earning process from reading the e-mails super slow, but them and SendEarnings seem to be the only thing I'm getting in my inbox! When I cash out -at this rate next year, I am done with them also.

Thanks for the info, I'm finding the earning process from reading the e-mails super slow, but them and SendEarnings seem to be the only thing I'm getting in my inbox! When I cash out -at this rate next year, I am done with them also.

YVW

Heh, I wonder which one of us will get to cash out first. I'm barely over halfway there!

If you don't want to mess with those stupid "offers"(which I don't, usually), it can take some serious time to collect, but if you keep a dozen or so panels going, it's not as noticable. GlobalTestMarket was a lot like IB only worse; you had to make it to $50 to cash out, and it was mostly click-throughs as well. I was so afraid of getting stiffed after all that time and effort, but they paid right up as soon as I hit the mark. I suspect InBox is much the same. They are not so much survey panels as they are warehouses of ways you can collect points for cash.

• 3 weeks later...

I now have about $20, and for about a week I was doing the dollar cash surveys everyday. Then for several days I couldn't qualify. It has the exact same system as Send Earnings, but I only have about $10 there. For some reason, it's harder to complete the daily surveys there. They are both run by the same group, same layout, same everything, but i prefer Inbox Dollars.

• 3 weeks later...
I now have about $20, and for about a week I was doing the dollar cash surveys everyday. Then for several days I couldn't qualify. It has the exact same system as Send Earnings, but I only have about $10 there. For some reason, it's harder to complete the daily surveys there. They are both run by the same group, same layout, same everything, but i prefer inbox dollars.

I still only have $18. Hopefully before next year I'll be able to cash out. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

I have actually done pretty well with Inbox$. Been a member since Nov. 2007, and have cashed out three times. I go to the site everyday, and do a survey for $1.00. I have never done any of the trial offers listed. I only do the one survey a day, and read the paid emails they send. I do click on the 100% free offers, and up until today have been happy with the site. Went to the site today to do my daily $1.00 survey only to find that they have changed everything around now. As of today, they only pay 50 cents per survey. I am not very happy about this. Sometimes, I have to attempt 3 or4 surveys before I can qualify. And most of them last 20 to 30 minutes. For 50 cents, I just can't justify staying on with this one. I have quite a bit of money in my account, $72.57, and will request a check tomorrow. Of course, in order to get the check, I will have to continue to read the paid emails until it comes, then after that, I will move on to other survey sites. I am betting that Inbox$ will be losing a lot of members because of this new development.

I have actually done pretty well with Inbox$. Been a member since Nov. 2007, and have cashed out three times. I go to the site everyday, and do a survey for $1.00. I have never done any of the trial offers listed. I only do the one survey a day, and read the paid emails they send. I do click on the 100% free offers, and up until today have been happy with the site. Went to the site today to do my daily $1.00 survey only to find that they have changed everything around now. As of today, they only pay 50 cents per survey. I am not very happy about this. Sometimes, I have to attempt 3 or4 surveys before I can qualify. And most of them last 20 to 30 minutes. For 50 cents, I just can't justify staying on with this one. I have quite a bit of money in my account, $72.57, and will request a check tomorrow. Of course, in order to get the check, I will have to continue to read the paid emails until it comes, then after that, I will move on to other survey sites. I am betting that Inbox$ will be losing a lot of members because of this new development.

50 cents? I noticed this today. At this rate I will NEVER cash out.

50 cents? I noticed this today. At this rate I will NEVER cash out.

I think that's what they're counting on. I wish I'd never started with them.

I agree with you two ladies. Not only have they cut the survey money, they are only giving 2 cents each for reading the paid emails. Their sister site, Sendearnings, which is owned by the same company, Cotterweb has followed suit with Inbox$. Unfortunately, I cannot close out my account until my check comes. But when it does, goodbye to Inbox$ and Sendearnings. Wow! Some nerve, expecting people to try over and over to qualify, then take a long drawn out survey for 50 cents! Not only that, there have been times when I was asked to download software from Neilsen to take their surveys. Sounds like both of these sites are going belly-up. Good luck to those of you that are still struggling to make the first payout. Just remember to continue reading, or at least clicking on those paid emails until your check comes. Good luck to all!