IPOLL SURVEY SITE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS

MASPAS117

This I-POLL survey site is very gettingon my nerves!!!!!!!!!

Every time I try to take a survey on there I'm either getting disqualified or it pops up saying

that the number of participants has been reached!!!! I e-mailed Customer Service the other

night and was told that it looks like a "COMPATIBALITY ISSUE" and to use Mozilla Firefox which

is what I've been using all along!!!! Keep getting disqualified from 95% of their surveys!!!!!!!!

If anyone is having the same issues with them please post a reply on here!!!! ALSO GRATIS POINTS :evil::evil:

it's like they're satisfied with how much they've made to this point and have just said **** it and are now trying to just get as much out of us as they can before the site goes down.. they've gone to crap lately.. my list is always full of about 15 surveys but they're all not worth the time.. i get disqualified a lot more now also.. when i started with them in january 2012, for 6 months straight i had a constant pending amount of about $75.. now i'm at $15 pending... i can't get anything from them and they're no more than a filler site for me right now.

Oh, I ALWAYS (well, at least 95% of the time) get d/q'ed, or the survey is 'closed' literally the minute it appears (I keep checking).

I was unable to take any surveys in IE8 or Google Chrome and they told me to used either Firefox or IE9 (I can't because it's unavailable for XP)

As many problems as I have with iPoll, it's been a steady source of rewards for me since I have literally gotten d/q'ed out of every single survey I ever tried at One Opinion. And the other survey sites have very few surveys for me--even fewer than iPoll.

Oh, I ALWAYS (well, at least 95% of the time) get d/q'ed, or the survey is 'closed' literally the minute it appears (I keep checking).

I was unable to take any surveys in IE8 or Google Chrome and they told me to used either Firefox or IE9 (I can't because it's unavailable for XP)

As many problems as I have with iPoll, it's been a steady source of rewards for me since I have literally gotten d/q'ed out of every single survey I ever tried at one opinion. And the other survey sites have very few surveys for me--even fewer than iPoll.

First, I also have xp and can use firefox....................... :shock:

I quit ipoll when it was still surveyhead (the aggravation even then was so bad)............... :?

JDPOWER I did for a short while was so so for me................... :|

I'm now doing Gratis last 3-4 months and am making about $25 a month. The 1st 2 amazons came within 2 1/2 - 3 weeks, requested another $25 amazon on 8/9 (still waiting) and need 1000 to clear for another $25 amazon one. So $100 in amazon 4 months isn't bad as far as surveys in todays payout. I had 1 invalid for 50 points. So I'm content for now with Gratis, and getting the .10 makes a big difference.................. 8)

As many problems as I have with iPoll, it's been a steady source of rewards for me since I have literally gotten d/q'ed out of every single survey I ever tried at one opinion. And the other survey sites have very few surveys for me--even fewer than iPoll.

First, I also have xp and can use firefox....................... :shock:

Me too--Firefox is my primary browser. I was referring to IE9. It's unavailable for Windows XP. The latest IE version you can use in XP is IE8