Sorry

Unfortunately you did not qualify for this survey

Well why did you send it to me.You have my profile. Why waste my time

That is starting to happen a lot lately.................Just Ranting

Sorry

Lemme guess....you got the $1.60 email invite to a 13 minute survey from iPoll this afternoon too.

Here's the invitation:

You have a new survey!

Your Opinion Is Important To Us!

Start the Survey Now

Hello XXXXX

We have a survey opportunity available for you. You can receive $1.60 for 13 Minutes of your time!

Here's what greeted me when I clicked on the survey invitation to 'start survey':

We're Sorry.

Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this survey.

:?

Then why send it to me?!

Sorry

Lemme guess....you got the $1.60 email invite to a 13 minute survey from iPoll this afternoon too.

Here's the invitation:

You have a new survey!

Your Opinion Is Important To Us!

Start the Survey Now

Hello XXXXX

We have a survey opportunity available for you. You can receive $1.60 for 13 Minutes of your time!

Here's what greeted me when I clicked on the survey invitation to 'start survey':

We're Sorry.

Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this survey.

:?

Then why send it to me?!

It wasn't IPoll they disabled my dashboard because I am a speeder I can't help it that I know my name,age,sex.income so I could click on those fairly quickly but on the surveys I never rushed I am not even that fast on the computer..................but the ones I got sorry from were Valued Opinion and then Opinion Outpost and of course from OO there were no surveys just UPDATE UPDATE

I got at least 3 from OO within the past week, and when I clicked on the email link, it said

We're sorry but there are no new surveys available at this time.

Your opinion is always important to us!

Would you like to receive more surveys relevant to you? All you have to do is update your member profile!

Update Profile!

I got one this morning and it said that the survey was closing soon and I needed to get in and take it immediately, and guess what? Sure enough in 3 seconds, it had closed. Wow, that is pretty darned fast to close a survey! I hate being rushed around the internet to not qualify.

I expect all of this, and I don't let it bother me anymore. The only time it annoys me is if they let you go through pages of demographics when one very specific question could have ruled you out from the get go. I had a survey that I spent 5 minutes qualifying for, and then it asked if I had a child who had ADD and when I said no, it opted me out immediately. They should have asked that as the first question because it would eliminate 90% of people off the bat. However, they don't need to care, so they don't.

I expect all of this, and I don't let it bother me anymore. The only time it annoys me is if they let you go through pages of demographics when one very specific question could have ruled you out from the get go......

I have had a run of bad luck with those recently at a few different websites. I have made a few very rude gestures at my computer screen over the last 3 or 4 days. :!::mrgreen:

I expect all of this, and I don't let it bother me anymore. The only time it annoys me is if they let you go through pages of demographics when one very specific question could have ruled you out from the get go......

I have had a run of bad luck with those recently at a few different websites. I have made a few very rude gestures at my computer screen over the last 3 or 4 days. :!::mrgreen:

I've pushed myself away from the computer in disgust at some of the surveys I get d/q'ed from half-way through--either my demographics or the survey gets filled. The ones I really get p.o.'ed at are the ones that are perfect for me and enjoy doing--about shampoo or makeup or something I always use, but they close when I'm partially finished.

I got one yesterday that I got about a third of the way thru, but apparently my answers about product usage made me ineligible for the rest, but just before they d/q'ed me they asked for my demographic information--the kind that appears at the end of a completed survey. I think they wanted to know who doesn't use their products as often as they'd like and so they asked me to complete the classifications section.

Well, to me that is cheating on their part. They got some information from me they intended to keep, why else suddenly ask for the demo stuff before throwing me out of the remaining sections?

We are expected to be honest and have high integrity to be panelists, but these companies don't always abide by those standards themselves.

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry

I had a survey invite from Toluna stating that I was guaranteed to qualify. Guess what? I got screened out! I sent them an email venting my anger. :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

I have grown used to this happening. I kind of expect it honestly.

Edit: I had started a survey that stated I was qualified to take part in. Half way into it, I was disqualified from the survey as I did not match the criteria. Very annoying. :evil:

It's like mycokerewards special of the day -So every Wednesday they have a special reward at a reduced point price.I went there this past Wed. at 10 or 11 am and they had movie tickets for 290 points.I'm like great I love going to the movies and with this price point I can sure a night out.However lo and behold they are all gone.Now if it was a magazine or restaurant.com gc there would have been plenty.My point being we all have a lot in common like our use of certain items so those fill up faster then the ones that lets say are you buying a car in the next month.Not a lot of people doing that so they dont fill up as fast.Plus with surveys in general being slow(at least for me)the more common surveys are getting filled up faster.My biggest gripe is get to the point faster.If you know what your looking for come out and ask. Time is short and your wasting mine by asking 100 questions.That's why I like Pinecone I have never been told I don't qualify or Viewpoint where they give you points for at least trying.I bet I waste more time trying to qualify then I do taking most of the surveys I do.Of course my list of survey companies I'm with is dwindling, I dont have the patience for most of the nonsense they put us thru.