Epoll 350 point survey

fiestyvermin

I get this survey from Epoll I had a bit of time and usually the 350 are easy and short not much to it. On the very first survey screen I am told:

Now we are going to ask you about some different brands that you may or may not be familiar with. This survey will take approximately 25 to 30 minutes. Your honest opinions are very important to us. Thank you for your continued participation!

Please just click "submit" to continue the survey

They need to reevaluate their payments cause this is a pure INSULT. I guess more and more people are working for these paltry sums and the companies know they can get away with it but still even at 1000 points its tough to do some of theirs and for 350 my time means more to me than that. I sent a email but we know how well those go over. I will get a generic response and if you dont like dont do which is what I did

I get this survey from Epoll I had a bit of time and usually the 350 are easy and short not much to it. On the very first survey screen I am told:

Now we are going to ask you about some different brands that you may or may not be familiar with. This survey will take approximately 25 to 30 minutes. Your honest opinions are very important to us. Thank you for your continued participation!

Please just click "submit" to continue the survey

They need to reevaluate their payments cause this is a pure INSULT. I guess more and more people are working for these paltry sums and the companies know they can get away with it but still even at 1000 points its tough to do some of theirs and for 350 my time means more to me than that. I sent a email but we know how well those go over. I will get a generic response and if you dont like dont do which is what I did

as long as they can get people to take the surveys for little to nothing, they'll keep the points low.

that's why it's important for us to pass up surveys that offer insulting rewards. If enough of us hold out for a reasonable amount, eventually they'll have to offer more. I think iPoll has learned this since I now see higher payments than I did a few months ago when we were all complaining here about the 50 cent surveys for 20 minutes, etc. They've upped the amounts since then--I assume out of necessity.

And though Surveyspot still hasn't completely seen the light, they needed to reverse their policy reversal of not paying rewards only saying 'your opinion is greatly appreciated' or 'change the future', etc. after initially offering quite decent reward points that could be cashed out. I guess enough people weren't falling for the 'shape the future' line and they announced they are offering points again. Too bad the points are laughable. I delete any SS survey invitation that is low value. I think those of us who feel insulted that our time is not being valued all need to act similarly.

I got one today that offered no points and no mention of how long it should take.

Upon finishing this annual survey you will be entered into our monthly drawing for a share of $1,000. Fifty winners will receive $20 each. You will receive at least 500 points for most future surveys over 5 minutes and be entered into a drawing.

I said let see what's it about.I logged on and they ask all these questions like what kind of electronics devices I own and so on.I'm sorry I gave it a shot but got real fed up real fast and said screw this.I had to get ready for work anyway.Plus why should I waste my time on a chance to win anything when I think it's all bogus to begin with.You want real answers then treat me fair ,otherwise go on down the road with "I"ll give you a chance to win"................