Cant find url for 2 companies-can anyone help me find them?

footfree

I was going thru my book and came across 2 companies I hadn't heard from in awhile and I was trying to find their web sites but I cant seem to find them .Does anyone know the web addresses for "Mills Advisory" and Kachow.I looked here but didn't see them or maybe they aren't in business anymore anyone have any info on these 2 companies?

I was going thru my book and came across 2 companies I hadn't heard from in awhile and I was trying to find their web sites but I cant seem to find them .Does anyone know the web addresses for "Mills Advisory" and Kachow.I looked here but didn't see them or maybe they aren't in business anymore anyone have any info on these 2 companies?

Here is mills (I have 350 need 1000) the other I don't know

http://www.millsadvisorypanel.com/mypan ... mnd=myhome

Thanks I guess you need the "panel" part to find it on Google.I wonder what happened to Kachow?I have 800 pts. with Mills but it's been a really long time since I've heard from them.Guess they have made some cut backs.

Thanks I guess you need the "panel" part to find it on Google.I wonder what happened to Kachow?I have 800 pts. with Mills but it's been a really long time since I've heard from them.Guess they have made some cut backs.

i think they pretty much have left me out of the loop now. havent heard anything in a few months.