Mysoapbox cash outs

fiestyvermin

I do not know if its me or if this is something that the site did and help would be appreciated. After 3 or 4 months of trying I finally reach the 25000 payout level and upon checking their rewards I am not liking what I see at all. I seem to remember when I joined that they were offering paypal but for the 25k rewards I do not see it listed at all. The only reward option they have is gift cards and no paypal. I dropped them a email and will have to see what they say. If paypapl is not a option I am not sure if I will continue or not.

Thoughts or ideas?

I went ahead and used the 25 to cash out with soapbox and with in minutes of request I had the gift cards in my box. Now they say that the first cash out has to be 25k but for me, I found that when I put in for the amazon payouts which are 5k each it made no mention of 25k. You might have to earn 25 first but using 25 is not a definite. From what I saw the rewards are somewhat limited and not a lot to choose from that I would even use. I wish they offered paypal but it happens and 25 amazon is decent enough and it was immediate so they do have that going for them.

Case in point about not wanting to join new survey sites-this is one of the new ones I joined.Every time I get a survey and open it, it says I don't qualify .So how am I ever going to get enough points to cash out.Then there's One Opinion every time I get a invite from them and open it is either full or I don't qualify.I also don't want to do a survey for $1 at 15 to 20 minutes long.I feel like I've been duped into thinking I can make money from these new companies.If these companies want my business then they would do better by giving surveys I can answer plus start paying me for my services.

I love this site. I got a project for my cell phone and was immediately credited $25. I have had several technical issues and within hours, they credited my account. Use the survey roulette because you can get surveys that way. They may not offer Paypal, but they have a huge selection of gift cards unlike Valued Opinions which is useless unless you love perfume, magazines and spa treatments. They have CVS gift cards and everyone needs to buy personal items, Cash out for them. I also get gift cards for birthday and Christmas gifts.