GTM 269682 on tires

avemaria

did anyone do this and finish it? i got a 'site maintenance screen' at the end and when i clicked it again it said i already did it.. but the points haven't been added.

You might try calling them at 1-206-315-9300 option 4. I called and left a message after failing to get a response from customer service. Heard back the same afternoon and had the points the next day.

You might try calling them at 1-206-315-9300 option 4. I called and left a message after failing to get a response from customer service. Heard back the same afternoon and had the points the next day.

Thanks I shall do that tomorrow.................... :D

They pay well but their customer service is horrendous as is Mysurvey's (since they are the same company). When they reply, they don't even include your original request which makes it impossible to track if you have multiple requests out there. I did a forum with them last week on printers that took me about an hour and half. I got 7000 points in my account for it on Friday. :-)

they gave me the points as 'a one time courtesy'.. one time courtesy?? so if they screw me over next time i'm out of luck? i finished it the first time..