eSurveysPro.com

Marco21

Sign up to eSurveysPro.com as a student or non profit organisation and you can receive a 3 month premium account for free. See link below

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Free-Premium-Surveys.aspx

As a final year student writing my dissertation I have tried a number of online questionnaire/survey websites but to no avail. You are normally restricted to around 10 questions which is inadequate for a dissertation.

The eSurveysPro.com service will enable me to deliver professional looking questionnaires to my contacts within industry and demonstrate my professionalism.

The service allows you to automatically collect and analyse responses to your survey.

The survey construction is not only extremely simple to use but has a variety of questions style such as: single choice vertical and horizontal, these tools allow you to construct a question which not only allows a single box to be selected, but also multiply boxes. There are numerous question styles which will suit nearly any style of question you could think of.

There are a number of example survey templates to help you to construct your own template and the sort of questions you can ask, this service is invaluable if you are unsure on the style and content to use for your survey.

With a premium license you can validate questions so that your users of your survey do not enter any irrelevant data, if they do then you can construct an appropriate error message which appears to notify your user. This feature is particularly useful when you need to restrict responses to a question.

There are a number of advantages to the premium account, these include:

 Hiding the eSurveyPro.com logo and slogan on survey page and poll

 Survey library

 Customisable look and feel

 Reporting filtering across tab reports

 Validation for multiple choice questions

 Progress bar display

 SSL encryption for surveys and data

A new feature called advanced reports enables statistical analysis to be undertaken as shown in the link below.

survey-overview.png

These are just a few of the added features you will receive with a 3 month premium account. The full list can be found at the link below.

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Features.aspx

I could personally not find another site which offers such as a good deal.

[/img][/url]