just a thought

avemaria

at the beginning we 'sign' a confidentiality agreement saying we won't share anything about the product we're seeing in the survey.. what happens if we're disqualified near the end and get nothing for our time, is the agreement thus broken and I can share at will? :P

I do wonder about that also, especially when you complete the darned survey and then get dq'd when you go to submit it. I think that if they dq you, then they break the contract, not really a contract, but you aren't compensated for it, so I say talk about it. I'm just a trouble maker that way. :D

Typically, there is not contingency that you have to complete the product test in order to be held to that standard. I would not talk about it online because it is not worth a lawsuit.

i just thought it was funny when i did the Keurig coffee brewer (words entered for search term reference :P ) test last year and they told me in the agreement that they would be 'monitoring the internet' to make sure I didn't speak of the product, and if i did, i would forfeit all points and lose my GTM account with all points saved to that point...

monitoring the internet.... you mean the whole thing? :P

and in thinking about it, i can't understand it because they sent me an old model brewer that already had a hundred reviews on Amazon.. why not go there for your testing instead of paying me to test a product they've already improved upon?

i just thought it was funny when i did the Keurig coffee brewer (words entered for search term reference :P ) test last year and they told me in the agreement that they would be 'monitoring the internet' to make sure I didn't speak of the product, and if i did, i would forfeit all points and lose my GTM account with all points saved to that point...

and in thinking about it, i can't understand it because they sent me an old model brewer that already had a hundred reviews on Amazon.. why not go there for your testing instead of paying me to test a product they've already improved upon?

:D:D:D

:D:D:D

Hmm.................looks like they must be hooked up with "Homeland Security" and can read your emails...................I mean I really cant understand any other way they can do that.Makes no sense to me whatsoever.However if you agree to their terms and they find out otherwise then I would think they can do exactly what they say.Even a handshake can stand up in a court of law so saying you wont disclose any information is just as legally binding.At least that's the way I see it.

Shoot, at least you got one, their expensive, I'd take one even if it was an older model............ :D

Don't look a gift "horse" in the mouth, it might have dentures.............. :lol:

Shoot, at least you got one, their expensive, I'd take one even if it was an older model............ :D

Don't look a gift "horse" in the mouth, it might have dentures.............. :lol:

I think GTM is still sending out those surveys, you never know you might get lucky!