So Wrong GTM

peach6

survey 268100 on shopping ............I just spent 20-25 minutes doing this survey for 40 points just to be screened out it was very consuming because you had to check all those boxes which I can't stand doing and I thought I should be just about finished when I got screened out........my time wasted ................they probably got all the answers they needed............I am really ticked........I did email them but I doubt they will give me the points usually with them if your going to screen out it's in the first 5 minutes.........Just Ranting

Personally I would rant, rant and do more ranting until they gave me my points.Most of the time that I have had to ask for my points they've been pretty good about giving them to me and then when they don't I fight back.I tell them I'm not going away until I get what I'm owed.It works 90 % of the time.

Same here, spent 40 minutes on a survey, wrote to them and where they asked for the survey # they wouldn't accept me saying I don't know. Well, I don't write down every survey number. I described what it was about, the time I received the survey and they ignored any letters after that. They certainly have records of what their recent surveys are about. Really bad practice on their part. I'll never see that money.

The survey number is always in the email invite.

Which each survey company I make a wordpad file and copy and paste the date, the survey info, the time I start and finish, sometimes the subject of the survey, if I completed it or was disqualified, the amount I received and the total amount of awards.

Example: GTM

-------------

8/14/13

Survey #: 268516

This survey takes about 12 minutes.

Your reward for completing it: 30 MarketPoints

42p

------------------

8/17/13

A new survey is available

Survey Number: 267855

Reward for Survey Completion: 40 MarketPoints

Thanks for your participation!

You've just completed the survey and earned 40 MarketPoints.

4;00-4;32

+40

--------------------------------------

Sometimes I add notes.

If I don't have the survey number I copy the link in the email. with Opinion Outpost I copy the survey time and incentive then copy the survey number from the members page after I take the survey. On other sites where you don't see the number until just before starting the survey I copy that and the stated time and incentive.

I also make a note if I have interruptions (phone, kids, ect.)

I keep all the files in a folder named surveys on my desktop. I also keep a file called survey money and list my cashouts and color code the amounts, Yellow for what i'm owed and turn it green when I receive it along with the dates.

Example:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

8/11/13

global test market

$50.00 check

4-8 WEEKS

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

8/24/13

Pinecone

$3.00 paypal 8/26/13

Your order number is:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$